Baby Beardie with bloated belly! pls help

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all jsut checked on my hatchy dragons, might need to take to vet. Got 2 with bloated belly;s. Had 1 die, also with a bloated belly, might be a worm.

shane14, if u can take a fresh poo sample from both with u, its better than the water up the bum sample for testing.

sorry to hear u lost a little one. ;(

shane14, u made me kinda worried now, so what are the symptoms when a beardie have worms...?? :(

just see a vet. why are you talking here when you can just see a vet and find out the problem.

coz im at work now and if its that easy for me to take it to the vet i wouldnt have asked here?? it will be next tuesday till i actually have a day off, in the meantime is no harm to ask here to make sure everything before i take it to the vet? not everyone have weekends and a normal working schedule FYI....

just see a vet. why are you talking here when you can just see a vet and find out the problem.

Are they supposed to have a bit of baby fat?
Is this a normal looking 4 month old beardy?

Attachments

• Photo 176.jpg
    Photo 176.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 38
  • Photo 173.jpg
    Photo 173.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 42
My boy has the same belly.lol. I think it's cute :) I wonder if it has anything to do with exercise....or lack of in my case.lol

Fatso had me worried cause I hadn't seen him poop for a few days. I ran him a nice warm bath and..... presto! Haven't had trouble since. He now eats bok choy (finally found it) and loves minced pumpkin. He still get his crix and sometimes commercial pellets just for variety. I just found a frozen bdragon food in the pet shop and bought that just to try.

Bearded dragons.......fun, but can give u a headache at the same time.lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back