The herp shop

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Peterwookie

Reaction score
I think everyone should check out the site right now they have just started selling
a HERP HEALTH INDICATOR WORMS for a very reasonable price I have just ordered 10
I think all reptile keepers should have at least 2 in every collection
thankyou for looking

I'm not so sure about the value of these worms!

I purchased a few a couple of months back and they were good indicators of health for a while but then my beardies and waters ate them!

Well I suppose at least it indicates they have a healthy appetite.

Before they were eaten it was fun to watch the worms crawl up the glass, and reaffirming to know that my herps were healthy......just think the idea needs more development.

Perhaps someone could work on a plan so the worms can sit on the glass but kept away from any hungry pets.

I'm not so sure about the value of these worms!

I purchased a few a couple of months back and they were good indicators of health for a while but then my beardies and waters ate them!

Well I suppose at least it indicates they have a healthy appetite.

Before they were eaten it was fun to watch the worms crawl up the glass, and reaffirming to know that my herps were healthy......just think the idea needs more development.

Perhaps someone could work on a plan so the worms can sit on the glass but kept away from any hungry pets.

HaHA you must have read the instructions wrong mate SNAKES only :rolleyes:

I believe that special is good for today only - get in quick!

hay what do you know health checking worms what a great idea im gonna get me a few of them:D

i think i better get at least 2 for my new paradox albino olives enclosure..... for what that cost me these worms would be a great indicator of oncoming illness's

Their not really worms though. Look to be some kind of burrowing critter -a fossorial lizard perhaps. Looks like an exotic too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back