Albino python found in Wallsend

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mungus

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Anyone lost one ?
Size, sex, age and type [ eg olive etc ]
Will return to owner if they can confirm ownership.

Anyone lost one ?
Size, sex, age and type [ eg olive etc ]
Will return to owner if they can confirm ownership.

Um... yes... I happened to have lost an albino lol.... haha, where did you find it? Pics? Don't kill it, if it's a wild one then it's worth $$$$

do you know its a native?it could be an exotic as there are alot more albino exotic and i dobt some one will pay for an aussie albino then loose it. either their was some carless snake owner or you've had a very lucky find :)

meh, if someone is stupid enough not to put an albino into a secure enclosure it's fair game.

The only endemic python to the Newcastle area is Diamonds, so if its any other species then its safe to say its not a wild snake (if thats where it was found).

Thanks Gex

do you know its a native?it could be an exotic as there are alot more albino exotic and i dobt some one will pay for an aussie albino then loose it. either their was some carless snake owner or you've had a very lucky find :)

prettys sure mungus knows if its an exotic or not.

or this is another lovely april fools :D

you don't make sense to me.... sorry :? they ?? who are they ??

Maybe he is jealous because he didn't find an albino ;)... if it's something other then a spotted, olive or darwin then you have made a HUGE find!

I know Wokka on this site lives at Wallsend and he has many captive snakes and some of them that he keeps are Albino, soo it could of escaped from his collection. But you are probably pulling are legs!!!
Thanks Tim.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back