Pet Bunny!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Noongato

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Im allergic to cats, and my dog is too big and annoying to have inside, so i got a bunny. He is a netherland dwarf, so doesnt grow very big, although this one looks a little 'tainted' and not so purtebred to me. But still a cutie!! Thought id share pikkies! Sorry if theyre big!

I made the topic PET bunny, so try to resist the 'snake food' BS, weve heard it all before, your not clever.

dscf0714.jpg

dscf0716.jpg

i dont like rabbits usually.. but yer he's pretty cute..8)..oh and its easter! perfect timing for a bunny post

Last edited:
I never liked rabbits once too, but they are cool when they do big kick***** in the air and go nuts.

Aww, That really sucks. Get a rat dog? I hate rat dogs so wasnt a option for me. Blehh

Awww, I like all bunny's but that one is VERY cute!! Any how funny that ***** is a swear word!! That gave me a good chuckle! :lol:

EDIT: That was a bit silly of me-funny that 'f.l.i.p.s' is a swear word!

He has the same colourings as my last bunny, but she was a lop. So i couldnt say no when i saw him, just had to con the man..

Im thinking Grief, which is a mix of Grim and Cheif (old deseased pets)

SOOO CUTE!!!

so envious that we cant have lop bunnies in qld :(

i had 2 house trained bunny's ..i love them..one used to sleep on my bed...

hehe i have a netherlands dwarf, he's turning 14 this yr :| (shock)
my dog is terrified of him, he'll be inside and the rabbit will be outside :D they are very cute and intelligent breed of bunnies, you will have so much fun! good luck with him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back