Best thing happened today

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
wow, he could of been hurt even for his ignorance/ arrogance you could of stoped to see if he was okay, what if he was hurt stuck in the car and petrol leaked cuasing a fire and he died? would you still smile and make your day that a kid died.

i dislike P platers that speed and do fishtails and burnouts but its still sad seeing a young person dying on our roads. also in my experince of driving (L plates) the ONLY people to let me merge are P platers usually i get undertaken before i even get the chance to merge ( i come off a round about into the right lane and always have to merge to get to where i need to go)
also the amount of black licence people that mis-use there blinkers, not indication on and off round abouts or merging..

wow, he could of been hurt even for his ignorance/ arrogance you could of stoped to see if he was okay, what if he was hurt stuck in the car and petrol leaked cuasing a fire and he died? would you still smile and make your day that a kid died.

i dislike P platers that speed and do fishtails and burnouts but its still sad seeing a young person dying on our roads. also in my experince of driving (L plates) the ONLY people to let me merge are P platers usually i get undertaken before i even get the chance to merge ( i come off a round about into the right lane and always have to merge to get to where i need to go)
also the amount of black licence people that mis-use there blinkers, not indication on and off round abouts or merging..
To be honest Cabotinage i would not really care. There is an old saying "You play with fir and you will get Burnt"

I have no sympathy for a person that is going to act stupid and have an accident. People need to be responsible for their actions.

few years back i was talking to one of my dads friends up in QLD. He got really annoyed with all the people speeding past his house late at night (L's P's and Full licence). So he got his video camera and filmed a few of them and gave it to one of his police mates. They fined a few people, still people racing around everywhere though. They wont stop. To all those people out there who want to speed and that THERE ARE LEGAL RACING / DRIFTING / DRAG COMPETITIONS YOU CAN ENTER IN WITH YOUR CAR!! So if you really have to race about go to one of them, at least only you get hurt if you crash and there its possible to get insurance to cover it.

I'm currently studying and surrounded by red and green P platers, now a few do the right thing but there's a fair few who you can hear as they roar up the short road to the exit of college and then along the road (which is suppose to be an 80 km/h zone but no one seems to take notice of that), again it's the P platers who do it think they're showing off, us 'mature aged students' just roll our eyes. I wonder what would happen if they wrote their cars off in an accident, if mummy and daddy would go and buy them another (probably cause the teen would make up some story about how the accident was someone else's fault).

I love saying to myself as some 'hoon' overtakes me on the highway "I hope you run into a ditch/pole", then again karma's gonna get them sooner or later

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back