beardie ID please???

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LILMUMMA_69

Not so new Member
Reaction score
can someone please id my beardie for me? she laid 5 eggs last night but i dont have an incubator as i wasnt expecting her to lay them... are the eggs buggered? or should i build an incubator?

Attachments

• 03042010180.jpg
    03042010180.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 100
  • 03042010181.jpg
    03042010181.jpg
    125.6 KB · Views: 114
  • 03042010179.jpg
    03042010179.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 93
cool thanx mate soz i just really worried bout her eggs i just set up a home job incubator and hoping it works (fingers crossed)

Won't work using saw dust as an incubation medium , try some vermiculite and water In a 50/50 mix in a sealed container

And the dragon looks very much like a ring tailed dragon not a beardy

That's Tympanocryptis (lineata?), you should probably let her go.

Lilmumma,

Where was the dragon captured from? As Jordo has stated, it is not a Bearded Dragon at all, but a member of the Earless Dragon family.

near emerald qld my old man was gunna take it back up for me...
so what is the common name for it?

T. tetraporophora maybe. I found similar ones near cloncurry
Or Eyrean earless dragon.
What do you reckon Jonno?

Just incubate them anyway and see what happens they could be good or bad just be prepared to release the young where they belong.

Caught near Emerald would indicate it's lineata (lined earless dragon) then.
Slats there'd be a few species overlapping around the Cloncurry area including tetraporophora, lineata and cephalus.

can someone please id my beardie for me? she laid 5 eggs last night but i dont have an incubator as i wasnt expecting her to lay them... are the eggs buggered? or should i build an incubator?

Don't want 2 burst your bubble but those eggs look like slugs 2 me wouldn't waist ur time incubating them .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back