Professional artist enclosure background

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
thx ando, but it's not me, it's my sister. and lucky for me, she's not charging! ordinarily she would charge fifty bucks an hour....

she's about to go to NZ to work on The Hobbit. Has also worked on the last Narnia film, as well as Where the Wild Things Are, and The Pacific (about to start on channel 7).

well you are very lucky she is ur sis $50 bucks an hour u would be broke if u had 2 pay her lol
hours of work involved there , she is very talented young lady :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Wow, that is great work!

Should have invested in a probe thermostat though.
Then you wouldnt have the white box standing out in the center..

Also make sure the vents on the thermostat dont get obstructed, otherwise it wont operate correctly..:D

looks fantastic mate, looking to replicate something like this when I build my full size enclosure.

well, though i hate to say it, he may outgrow it sooner than i'd like -at which point, it may be up for sale! wont be for a while yet though...... "watch this space"

Wow, that is great work!

Should have invested in a probe thermostat though.
Then you wouldnt have the white box standing out in the center..

Also make sure the vents on the thermostat dont get obstructed, otherwise it wont operate correctly..:D

i know!
coulda, shoulda... i'll know better for next time! i actually dont mind it though. and yeah, there's a good space around it. i had to leave enough clearance to be able to get the screw driver in there to get the cover off.

Looks fantastic, been telling people for years that if you own a couple of animals then there is no need to keep them in a sterile box. The only thing I worry about when I see that is cleaning when the poo gets into all the crevices.

well, move in day today. have put a few bits of plant in there, but still haven't found the type of plant i want, so i didnt go overboard with what i had.....

and i am now contemplating cutting away most of the 'middle' shelf, because yes, too hard to keep that level clean.....

Attachments

• CIMG3329.jpg
    CIMG3329.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 717
Well, as has been said 100 times in this threat. Awesome. Like, really. The depth of colour and the detail it has.

I love the theme of it too. Very very ancient jungely! imo.

Thanks everyone

Thanks for your comments everyone! I think Lix likes it too!

Attachments

• CIMG3339.jpg
    CIMG3339.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 562
Is just the lighting or is he coming up for a shed ? he's looking a bit on the dark side ... he'll find all sorts of places to hang his shed in there....... I've said before that it is awesome, stunning and gobsmacked,.....
I've changed my mind........ now i'm just jealous :lol:

wow...thats awesome...I want one for my enclosure now...If only I was that creative

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back