Diamond Python Q's

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

beckyreptilegirl

Hey guys, i have a yearly Diamond Python and i was just wondering how old will she be when she is fully grown..... and is a 5' x 3' x 2' enclosure large enough for her when she is fully grown?

thanks, Rebecca

snakes like many other reptiles never stop growing for as long as they live, so it is hard to tell when they are fully grown but as their growth rate slows down generally they can be around 2.5m or somewhere around there... depending on the conditions provided...
as for the enclosure size someone else will have to inform you cause i am not 100% sure
hope this helps

i was always told 2 years length then 2-3 years girth for diamonds,my male is 4yrs old he's just shy of 6 foot..hope it helps

mine is a little over 5 years old and just on 8ft long, doesnt really answer the question but might help :)

my diamond is 3yrs old & is 6.5ft. mine is in 4ft wide 2ft deep 3ft high vivarium & has enough room. urs will be fine.

I have 3 Diamonds, 6 years 7 ft long male, hasn't grown much in the last 18months,
7.5 ft Female 5 years and still growing
5.5 ft male 3 and growing like a weed

Harry at victorian reptiles mentioned it once i think it was,,i think.. lol

Thanks for answering my question Schizmz.
How much truth there is to this maxim though I don't know.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back