Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
well
dreams are your brain defragging....a bit like a computer
psychotherapeutically we would say it is thoughts coming from your unconscious
Freud would interpret dreams saying they all mean 'something"
Reading some of these dreams you have posted..........
Well I dont know............lol

I'll finish it for you, we're all messed up!

Constantly having dreams that my housemates are trying to steal or kill my snakes.
but if they stole them.. where the hell would they take them?

I think that if you dream about your snakes getting hurt, then you must really care about them an awful lot. Your dreams sure show you that in weird ways though! I wish you could record dreams and watch them... now THAT would be weird! :lol:

ive had it a few times were i dream that ive been handling them than fallen asleep and they've taken off, usually wake to find myself seaching my room franticly looking for it than click 'hang on check there enclosure' sure enough they r there safe and sound lol

Well if that's true that your dreams are subconcious thoughts then I must really dislike my other halfs parents ;)

Well...work this one out. Last night I had a dream that friends of ours had 3 adult carpet pythons (these people don't actually keep any snakes) and they all hated me. The people would take the snakes out of the enclosure, only for them to turn into dogs and attack me! What the??? :|

I dont dream much ( that i remember) but when i got my first snakes i was dreaming every night . i kept having dreams that i would be walking some where and there was snakes every where i went like lots off them and i was trying not to stand on them or get bitten by them .

cheers nico

I dreamt that i was struggling to uncoil my snake, because he typically will be a pain in the butt and randomly "grab" onto things and fight to be uncoiled, but in the dream i was trying to get him off something and i accidentally ripped him in half =(.

lol tahlia u must have some imagination to have all these bizzare dreams

Generally dreams of harm to anything is just the brain showing you your deepest fear.im sure any one here who has had kids knows all about it..you have terrible nightmares when your lil one is born..all the paranoia seeping through.

lol tahlia u must have some imagination to have all these bizzare dreams

I only have a good imagination when I'm asleep... Bugger! :x

I often dream that spotted is biting and constricting onto me, which is something she does every chance she gets. I always make sure I don't have animal scent on me, so maybe she just hates me!

had one just now :(
Dreamt that my water python got eaten by ants :(
I woke up really scared and checked out all my snakes
They're sweet hahahaa

Haven't dreamt about my babies per se, but have often had dreams where I'm out in the middle of the bush and am running for my life as all these vens are chasing me, hunting me down, trying to sink their teeth into me! Maybe I have security issues, I dunno :lol:

I always have reptile dreams...This actually happened a few nights ago.
I was in my covers and i rolled over , something was cold and constricting my arm and pinching my skin ever so tightly. I turned the light on at 2:45am and there was a trail of blood up my arm , i realised my stimmie escaped and tryed to attack me during the night.
Biggest shock!

Oh Nikki, that would've full on creeped me out! :shock: Midnight feeding much :lol:

I often dream about snakes (whether mine or the wild ones) but I don't have nightmares - my nightmare is my golden coloured coastal... she's watching me... she knows everything about me... She's haunting my every step waiting for the right time.... She's stealing kitchen utensils... I know she's got them in there... I know she has... She's going to wait till we're all asleep... I know she will... She's too crafty!

But no nightmares.

i had a dream that i was holding both my snakes at the same time they both bit and constricted so hard my arms fell off

I dreamt that i was struggling to uncoil my snake, because he typically will be a pain in the butt and randomly "grab" onto things and fight to be uncoiled, but in the dream i was trying to get him off something and i accidentally ripped him in half =(.
I had one similar...My snake grabs onto her branches when I try to get her out as well, and I dreamt that one of the branches had a really sharp bit on it and sliced her open...When I got to the vet they got a staple gun out and went to staple her back together...I said "are you serious, a staple gun" the vet replied with "It's easier then putting stitches in" :shock:...what the?

I've had a few along the lines of yours, where one of my snakes have eaten the other/others. :shock: I woke up very upset from one as my baby Bobby got eaten, it took me a moment to realise it was just a dream and he was ok.

Dream

Not a nightmare, but a dream yes. Last night I dreamt that i pulled up the floor boards and found a few snakes there. One of them grabbed my attention straight away. It was a piebald woma. I picked it up straight away. I was so devistated when I woke up and realised it was a dream :cry: Maybe it's a premonition. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back