Hi, I'm new

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

smwah

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone, my name is Lisa and I'm still in the process of convincing my parents to let me keep a snake. Well either that or convince my sister to let me keep the snake at her place or convince a friend to keep it at his place.

I've read alot about the different types of snakes and think that I would like to get a Children's python because they're hardy, stay small and are a good first snake.

I hope to learn much from this forum and have already read quite a few threads before registering.
I love the idea of the click clack/ plastic tub enclosures.

Hi Lisa, I've got 2 x 2 yo bredli's that are happy in those big plastic tubs from crazy clarks. I just used a soldering iron to burn air holes in and to make some holes for dowel, I water dish and heatmat is all u need. Complete setup cost about $40-$50.

That's there temporary house till I build there new one :)

oh....and WELCOME TO APS :)

Hey, i know where you're coming from. My mum is one of those people who feel snakes are evil. Im running for a woma though. Hope you learn what you want from APS (there's ALOT of info here) And good luck with your parents!!

EDIT: Your age sais 20.. Why do you need to convince your parents?

Welcome im sure you will find this site full of useful information.

Good point by Shell but what Schizmz said is just confusing?? Is that an inside joke or am i 'opening my mouth and removing all doupt' (Quoting someones Sig, can't remeber who's)

Hi everyone, my name is Lisa and I'm still in the process of convincing my parents to let me keep a snake. Well either that or convince my sister to let me keep the snake at her place or convince a friend to keep it at his place.

I've read alot about the different types of snakes and think that I would like to get a Children's python because they're hardy, stay small and are a good first snake.

I hope to learn much from this forum and have already read quite a few threads before registering.
I love the idea of the click clack/ plastic tub enclosures.

hi welcome to the site, good choice for first snake. hope everyone is half nice to you and not just throwing poo like usual.

cheers Dayle

Hi Lisa!!! Welcome to APS.... :D What part of NSW are you in ?

Sydney area, near Parramatta

Hey, i know where you're coming from. My mum is one of those people who feel snakes are evil. Im running for a woma though. Hope you learn what you want from APS (there's ALOT of info here) And good luck with your parents!!

EDIT: Your age sais 20.. Why do you need to convince your parents?

Umm...probably because she lives at home, and it's their house ;):lol:

Can we spot the "mum" :) soz shell couldnt help it ;)

Hahah yeah because I still live with my parents. =P yay for free accommodation!! So I respect that my parents might need convincing. Although just getting it and then them learning to accept it has worked in the past with my ex bird and ex mice (bird flew away, mice died of old age). However they're a bit more against snakes, than birds or mice..and they were quite opposed to mice. Mum also believes the whole "snakes are evil" thing.

It might just be easier convincing my sister or friend to let me keep it at one of their places.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back