brand new tatt, what do you think?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not often you see someone's portrait done correctly, and as a tattoo is even harder.

That is awesome.

Man you must really have idolized the bloke, awesome ink though

6 hours on the side is like 12 hours everywhere else ..your one game man

wow donks that is some dedication... sorry i always thought that our croc hunter was an unko *%#* with an annoying family toboot. (puts flame protective suit on) and now he is on you... you didn't want to pick up chicks anyway did you?;)

hahahah thanks for the coments guys, i was keepin reps long before steve hit our screens and honestly the first time i seeen his show i was like ***????? but as far as animal conservation awearness and just being a genuine Aussie goes...........you gotta hand it to the guy.

plus if i went out and got a southern cross tatt...............well lets just say, i wouldnt be the first lol.

donks

tattoo

that is the best portrait i have ever seen, i have that same picture hanging on my wall and every detail is spot on. good on ya mate. keep up posted wen it is finished.

You must be numb from the brain down!! Or you were off your guts on something! Everybody ive ever seen squeels like a sissy on the ribs.
It is a well done portrait, and tattooing is a fine art of having the perfect ink that dilutes evenly for greywash as well as having good quality needles and a perfectly tuned machine. If one of those things isnt quite right (Pretty often) than the tattoo quality gets compramised. A tattooist is good at their job when they can identify when something isnt quite right early enough so you dont notice :p aswell as also having the right mind to "read" a picture properly.

Im glad to have left the tattoo buisness, as the process is too slow and tiresome, and well, i just dont like my own work. No matter what other people say.

hahahah thanks for the coments guys, i was keepin reps long before steve hit our screens and honestly the first time i seeen his show i was like ***????? but as far as animal conservation awearness and just being a genuine Aussie goes...........you gotta hand it to the guy.

plus if i went out and got a southern cross tatt...............well lets just say, i wouldnt be the first lol.

donks

CRIKEY that is a brilliant tattoo... yes he was definately up there with animal conservation, was never a big fan of his but he was definately good at what he did.

Im not a massive tattoo fan but i have to admit that is an amazing piece of art work!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back