Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bryce

Reaction score
This is my female GTP named Trick'',

I though i would just share a photo of her and the setup she is in, im interested in seeing other GTP setups so please post if you have.

She is around 12months of age and eating hopper mice, perch size is 15mm diameter, eats every 6-7days. She is a pleasure to hold as well.

Cheers

Attachments

• IMG_1279.jpg
    IMG_1279.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 265
  • IMG_1280.jpg
    IMG_1280.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 256
  • IMG_1281.jpg
    IMG_1281.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 216
  • IMG_1276.jpg
    IMG_1276.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 276
She is a nice looking snake... I just went to URS and saw one in their display room and wished i could leave with it instead of the one i got

GTP's

Hi Guy's,
This is my first post, so i hope the images turned out?

Thought i would share these with you.

Cheers.

Please forgive the stupid question, it is just out of curiosity as I am sure I will never be able to afford to actually keep a GTP (although I would LOVE one) but can i just ask if there is any particular reason why you guys feed mice rather than rats?!? I would have thought it would have been easier to feed 1 larger rat than 2 smaller mice?!?

I try to keep the feeds smaller to reduce the risk of prolapse.
IMO once they're a year old its fair game.

Great looking animals and enclosures venomator!!! What country are you in?

Hi Kurto,

I am in the best country in the world Australia.

Great enclosures mate, who made them? Sorry to be nosy but I've got to get some!!!!

Stupid question but are all of the GTP's kept in Australia from Far Northern Queensland or do some originate from PNG / Indonesia ?

Stupid question but are all of the GTP's kept in Australia from Far Northern Queensland or do some originate from PNG / Indonesia ?

Both.

Some are Native, some are from Overseas and some are a combination.

Some brought to Australia illegally have filtered through and are pretty wide spread in the captive market.

Yeah its a bit of a dodgy double standard really. Biak's and Kofiau's are beautiful regional GTP's from indonesia etc etc. Hey, I love them all, aussie or not! (flame RETARDant suit on):lol::lol::lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back