new reptile sleeve

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

spoonman

Reaction score
here it is. the long awaited start to larks left arm. once again its a cover up, but on a larger fuller scale. i'll post photos of the original tattoos as soon as i can. on the back of the arm there will be a scrubby coiled up with the head extending down to the for arm. but so far thats all we've come up with.

IMG_0535.jpg

IMG_0536.jpg

That is one of the best reptile tatts Ive seen.
Id get something like that to cover the years of rubbish i have on my upper arms.
A pair would be the go.
This is your work spoonman?

yeah snakeman, its one of mine. it took about 3 hours tattooing and another two stuffing around trying to get the riht picture for the job. ha wait till you see what was under it!

Thanks for putting the pic's up mate, I still haven't got around to taking any myself.
Here's an old pic I found of what used to be there.

That is looking unreal so far! Nice attention to detail ...I actually don't mind the old one though :D I have an appreciation for the old school tattoos lol.

That is one awesome tatt! Very 3D, the detail is amazing! Am planning on getting my next herp tatt soon, might just have to pay you a visit Spoony :D

Got a little more done a couple of days ago, really happy about how it's going so far;

15-4-10scrubbyhead2.jpg

15-4-10scrubby.jpg

15-4-10.jpg

Awesome job as always spoonman, i'll have to come see you one day....... still deciding what to have....

Last edited:
Had a little more done last night and can't wait to get more.
12-6-102.jpg

12-6-10.jpg

12-6-103.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back