Hotmail

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

shellfisch

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know why, when I hit 'reply' to an email, I lose the email I was replying to?
The same thing happens if I try to forward an email, I lose the email I was forwarding, and all the recipient gets is a blank email :?

Our computer has just been de-virused, so I'm thinking something in the hotmail settings has been changed, so I am hoping I can just fix it myself......if I knew where to look.

dont really know the answer, but if you click the "save in drafts folder" on hotmail, at least you should have a copy of what was written in that drafts folder just so you dont lose it all.

Thanks Colin. I have been doing that, but it's tedious.
Maybe I should just call the people who repaired the computer and ask if they changed the settings

That happened to me the other day, it was late at night so i decided it was best to have a look in the morning. I tried again in the morning and it worked.

Hmm. It's weird. Once every several times it works, but mostly doesn't.

Just rang the guys who fixed the computer, and they don't have a clue.
This never happened before computer was fixed.

Oh well. If that's the only thing I have to complain about, I'm doing ok :D

It has been happening to me for awhile... very rarely works. I just copy everything before I hit forward so I can paste if it decides to disappear.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back