Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last night i dreamed my jungle had struck me and her bottom jaw fell off..i was like "oh no how will she eat!?"..then i woke up feeling very stupid lol

yep. been having weird snake dreams ever since i first got mine. sometimes he even talks to me in my dreams =D

i had a dream that i was holding both my snakes at the same time they both bit and constricted so hard my arms fell off

That's scary! Snakes constricting scare me more than being bitten, especially when they're large snakes... so much power! At least your arms won't really fall off though ;)

Not a nightmare, but a dream yes. Last night I dreamt that i pulled up the floor boards and found a few snakes there. One of them grabbed my attention straight away. It was a piebald woma. I picked it up straight away. I was so devistated when I woke up and realised it was a dream :cry: Maybe it's a premonition. :p

Hmm piebald Woma... sounds good to me!

Last night i dreamed my jungle had struck me and her bottom jaw fell off..i was like "oh no how will she eat!?"..then i woke up feeling very stupid lol

At least you were more worried about the snake in the dream instead of being worried about your bite. :) I was bitten by my hatchling Bredli this morning, of course it didn't hurt much, but now my finger has swollen and I think there could be some baby teeth in there :x

Quite often since i have started keeping some of my smaller snakes in my bedroom i wake up trying to push my g/f out of bed or ripping the doona off the bed looking for my "escaped" snakes or trying to protect her from being "eaten". Last time i actually dragged her from the bed on to the floor coz there was a monster jungle attacking her. I wonder if i should continue with my plans to get some jungles....... LMAO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back