Judge b4 u read snappy jungle

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bpb02

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Okay guys I've got a hatchy jungle very snappy I no all the (edited) about it but would she be better off in a smaller tub I have her in fairly large one at the moment

I have read recently about 100 threads about stress but all I want to no would it help puttingy little jungle Ina breeders size tub (to y)

Last edited by a moderator:
simple answer it might - it might not , only one way to find out . try it for a month and see if theres a diffrence.

Although I just fed her and she took it and ate it

yeh well she is all good as i said she is snappy but still i take her out every few days cop a few bites but i think it is worth it. the only problem i have is that she is in a 30ltr or so tub and only one hide i was thinking of down sizing her 2 a 10 ltr where she will be more comfertable. i see people keeping yearlings in 10ltrs so i figured that the snake will enjoy it more.

i would prefer the snake to be happy in a little tub than me be happy by her living in a bigger tub where i can see her more.

next question is if i had her in a 10 ltr tub does she need something to climb on or are they fine living with a hide and water bowl and no climbs???

put a piece of dowel in there asper the how to build a click clack sticky

Yeh mate I have about 5 click clacks set ups like that but this girl is the smallest snake I have thought I might go a 10 ltr with hide heat mat and water bowl

Even tho she just ate for the first time while I watched I guess she isn't stressed just typical hatchy defensive

Your threads seem to be fishing for trouble lately

if you know it then why are you asking ? And if your not going to absorb others views and advice I ask again WHY DID YOU ASK?

Definitely put a piece of dowel or a branch in for it aswell as hides, i haven't had my jungle for long but i notice it spends 90% of it's time on the piece of dowel but when it's fed it'll use the hides, and though i maybe just got lucky, it doesn't even bite it's very lax.

Your threads seem to be fishing for trouble lately

if you know it then why are you asking ? And if your not going to absorb others views and advice I ask again WHY DID YOU ASK?
hook line and sinker????

(okay will revise this one). Kupper no need to be a dimwit mate I am still learning and even tho I think I no the solution I believe in asking people who no more than I do to back up my thoughts so rather than wasting my time being a complete so n so how about you shhh and don't bother with my threads if they are that bad. Cheers mate

Definitely put a piece of dowel or a branch in for it aswell as hides, i haven't had my jungle for long but i notice it spends 90% of it's time on the piece of dowel but when it's fed it'll use the hides, and though i maybe just got lucky, it doesn't even bite it's very lax.
yeah my jungle spends most of its time on the highest branch in the enclosure [ allmost touching the roof] .

you just bought a good jungle. glad to hear all is good with it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back