Facebook and Twitter

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Snakeluvver2

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Dos anyone hate these
Cos its really starting to get on my nerves!

No one cares what you had for breakfast nor dos it make sense to say your angry on a status
Then have someone ask you whats wrong then say you dont want to talk about it.

There's more examples of this ludicrous behavior literally every minute.

I had someone tell me that facebook is more mature than myspace or any other networking website, I laughed pretty hard at that

I use facebook as a way to stay in touch with distant relos for pics but even thats starting to get to me with all the stupid status' and updates on how they are going on some game like farmville, and them sending me requests to join the game so they can get something...as for twitter, never been on it as it sounded stupid from the start

yeah i use facebook just to talk to family and play texas holdem......i rarely look at other peoples statuses....

Oh yes...

I BADLY NEED TO VENT ON THIS ONE!!!

hey all some of you may know me as frustration...

where to begin... facebook is the one i have the biggest problem with
after recently deleting my account... due to complete and utter annoyance...
i have come to the conclusion that for the most part it is a total waste of time and provides no use to the majority...
in some cases i can understand the use of such a network, for example...
if you have a small group of friends and use it as a means of sharing stories and photos of holidays and get togethers amongst each other... however having 400 odd friends most of which you hardly know, and allowing them to look at images of you and read each and every word you type is a complete load of rubbish... it annoys me to see what some people type so openly for all to see...
especially all this i love you nonsense, keep it to yourself REALLY...
anyway... i could go on for hours on this topic...
so that is all for now.. i might return later for some more

Meh get over it people if you don't like the site then don't get on it!...
If your irritated by certain people delete or block them or the applications they use that annoy you etc...
You guys winging on here, is just as bad as the people your complaining about ;)

2nd that itbites

me too....

I use facebook to stay in touch with interstate rellies and old school friends, I enjoy reading some of their status' ( i will admit not all) I also post photos for my family so they can see the progress my children are making.

My only major problem with facebook is the inundation of emails I constantly get telling me who has commented on who's status or picture etc.... I am pretty sure you can stop that though I just haven't figured out how yet.

I only allow my friends to see my information so I don't have the wrong people viewing things I don't want them to see.

If you can put up with all that then facebook is a pretty handy option to have.

Meh get over it people if you don't like the site then don't get on it!...
If your irritated by certain people delete or block them or the applications they use that annoy you etc...
You guys winging on here, is just as bad as the people your complaining about ;)

hahah hence why i deactivated my account last week.
Just had to vent:p

I used to be into the whole social networking thing like facebook and myspace but now im just like ehhhhh!

The only time i use myspace is to promote my band
its the only networking site that does it really well in the sense that anyone can do it, you can find the target audience very easily and spread your music and news fast and effectivley

I have to say....I LOVE Facebook :D

I have all my kids, their friends (that I have known since they were in pre-school together) my sister and brother, other extended family etc.
It's a way to keep in touch, feel connected - and yes, we see each other regularly as well. They put up photos etc. I enjoy the interaction.

I HATE Farmville and that other cr...rubbish, but you can opt to 'hide' these notifications when they first come up.
NOTHING comes up on my page if I don't want it there.
You can also have all email notifications stopped, simply by going into settings.

Yeah I also agree with you Bitey, you don't like it, you don't use it - simple! FB for me is a great way to stay in touch with my mates and fam especially as I'm constantly not well enough/too far away too visit! Cheaper than long distance phone bills too ;)

I hate facebook but I do use twitter.
I was using twitter long before it became celebrity central, I use it to stay in touch with some friends overseas. Twitter was better when it was smarter, most people there are morons now, with trending topics like 'justin bieber'(who, or what the hell is a justin beiber?) I don't use it all that much anymore.

I hate facebook but I do use twitter.
I was using twitter long before it became celebrity central, I use it to stay in touch with some friends overseas. Twitter was better when it was smarter, most people there are morons now, with trending topics like 'justin bieber'(who, or what the hell is a justin beiber?) I don't use it all that much anymore.

What is a justin beiber?

I think he's a singer... little girls... well, women of all ages are obsessed with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back