My first snake is coming home tomorrow!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
getting your first snake is so exciting,i will be waiting for your next thread in a few weeks telling us about the next snake you will be getting(so addictive)

Haha well done i remember getting my first haha, start of way many to come. haha hope yours is hell placid as they normally convince the parents easier for another 1.... or 5 haha
Good luck.

lol, its taken me ages to earn this snake, the next one will probs be next season, morelia here i come lol

Woah I thought I had to wait ages for mine, you seem to have been waiting forever. Congrats.

My first snake is a morelia, I told mum it's going to grow about a meter long. Luckily I wont be living here when it reaches two meters so it doesn't matter haha.

i remember gettin my first python i put it on a 3wk laybe and i paid the first amount and the next day i borrowed the rest of the money coz i was sooo excited 2 get it i cudnt wait now i got 8

Hey congratz on getting the new snake, my first was a macci aswell =D
You will become very attached =D
Good luck with it all.

Congratulations on picking up your new snake, cant wait to see some pics when you get it home!

i remember gettin my first python i put it on a 3wk laybe and i paid the first amount and the next day i borrowed the rest of the money coz i was sooo excited 2 get it i cudnt wait now i got 8

WomaPythons I was exactly the same, sent my licence application in, and was at work when licence got delivered, i "got sick and had to go home", and went to get my baby....now i have 3 and am building enclosures for another 3 at the moment and i dont see it ending there any time soon.

Congrats.....I'm getting my first soon too, his enclosure is all ready and he is paid for but sitting there waiting for our licence to come through...I rang the DSE this week and they said it should be here by the end of next week...so hopefully... :0)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back