Urgent Wild Brown snake in friends house!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Just_Plain_Nuts

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
My friend has called me that there is a wild brown snake stuck in their bedroom!!! Does anyone know how to get in touch with Tony the snake catcher or any other snake catchers in Brisbane?

thanks rumpig so far that seems to be the only one willing or able to come, keep you posted as to what happens..

come pick me up my bikes in the workshop at the moment if you dont want to get it i will for a carton

Tony Harrison is on his way there i'll post what it ends up being...Apparently another snake catcher she spoke to was giving her the third degree about it probably not being a brown snake and to get photos and email them to him..:rolleyes: she is like I dont care, it's a snake ,it might be deadly, i am not qualified to deal with it, and i just want it out of my babies bedroom:shock:

well, that's not nearly as exciting... especially for tony ;)

glad it got sorted.

Just on Snake catching in qld........you are not allowed to just go and pick up snakes out of houses even with a damage mit permit.....you are meant to try to assertain the situation, if its a harmless species and your family/pets welfare is not at risk, then by law you are not meant to moving the reptile at all.

Cheers,
Scott

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back