new friend

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

slinkey

Not so new Member
Reaction score
hey people, need help. my bro rang me and said they have found a snake on the front padio so i went over there and by the looks of it its a coastal i think. so i catch it becasue they have a young daughter and brang him home and gave him a home for a bit till i found someone to take him to a good home. now i was thinking of ringing a wildlife place to see if they can come and pick him up, but i dont no who to ring so if anyone can give me a number so i can call them that would be great...

just take it into the bush yourself mate, then you have the satisfaction of knowing its ok

heaps of good spots for release out your way, mate. I'd just take him out there yourself, let nature takes its course :)

okay people ill take him into the bush and watch my capture go. but i tell ya it feels good to catch a wild snake hehehe

don't worry, mate. it feels even better to put them back where they belong :)

yer havent released him just yet on the weekend gunna give him a feed before i let him go

Dont feed him. Just let him go, He will be stressed out being in your care

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back