Snake Hunter Andrew Ucles says get lost to would-be rescuers

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ShadowDragon

Banned
Reaction score
Published On: 4-12-2010
Source: News.com.au

A SNAKE-obsessed adventurer has embarked on a dangerous solo expedition into the wilderness without food and extra clothing, telling authorities not to search for him should he not return.

Go to Original Article

More like a suicide video than anything else. I hope he knows what he's doing! Clearly he's watched one too many episodes of Bear Grylls :lol: :lol: SEE!!! Who said that show was a good role model?? 8) :p :lol:

More like a suicide video than anything else. I hope he knows what he's doing! Clearly he's watched one too many episodes of Bear Grylls :lol: :lol: SEE!!! Who said that show was a good role model?? 8) :p :lol:

I think I said it was a good role model for kids... I didn't say anything about the rest of us :shock:

Good on him i say,i wish more kids from his generation felt that way about nature instead of spending their youth on twitter or FB.. good luck dude.

I can't believe the amount of knockers for this guy, good on him I reckon for the courage to push his own boundaries. I think he will succeed and if not and i sincerely hope this is not the case at least he will have lived to the fullest. I wish I had the courage.

I can't believe the amount of knockers for this guy, good on him I reckon for the courage to push his own boundaries. I think he will succeed and if not and i sincerely hope this is not the case at least he will have lived to the fullest. I wish I had the courage.

+1!!! Or the time, and money and knowhow to be able to just go 'walkabout' for a few months. mortgage etc doesn't pay itself unfortunately. But its good to see some people actually Taking a stance and doing something they believe in.

Too many people in this day and age live because 'its the way its always been done" etc. What a bunch of faecel smear.

if it wasnt for people like him humans wouldnt of travelled the earth years ago to discover new worlds..now the world is all pc and anal people.. and frowns at a man going into the bush..whats have we come to?..what ever happened to adventure.. who the hell was burke and wills?..hope he comes out in 100 days and sticks it to em.

..what ever happened to adventure.. who the hell was burke and wills?..

They were both explorers who died during their expeditions :lol: :lol: They didn't know how to survive off the land either :lol:

He's no Bear Grylls, not even close...and even if he was, there isn't any roast skunk to find out there to keep this bloke alive :p

I hope he makes it, good on him.

He's an animal activist with a Science degree, he's achieved more than I have and he cares about animals. I have no reason to knock him like other people in this thread.

hahaha @ that Spikie wanna cricket thread..funniest thing ive read for ages
I think that is the same guy too...looks the same, and what a damn shame he will miss this years expo!

Gosh... i hope he survives...he can come here for dinner anytime haha

Umm.. I read back through the thread and nobody had criticised him. moosenoose and I made a joke about Bear, but certainly didn't wish him any bad luck, and then everybody started defending him. Against what?

Where's those APS police when you need them? ;)

hahaha @ that Spikie wanna cricket thread..funniest thing ive read for ages
I think that is the same guy too...looks the same, and what a damn shame he will miss this years expo!

Gosh... i hope he survives...he can come here for dinner anytime haha

He's not the same guy at all. He has an animal science degree and is an extremely competent reptile handler. Nev burns knows him well. He listens to people and does these thing by himself, not in public like a show off. Unfortunately for him he has had to sell his soul by dealing with the media to raise awareness of his cause. He's taught me a lot.

Snake Pimp should be able to add some comments here. He has been herping with him many times.

Good Luck Mate

Umm.. I read back through the thread and nobody had criticised him. moosenoose and I made a joke about Bear, but certainly didn't wish him any bad luck, and then everybody started defending him. Against what?

Where's those APS police when you need them? ;)

When you click on the original article there is comments below and at least 90 % of people who responded knocked the bloke.

Good on him. hope he does well.
don't worry about the "knockers". its typical of most people to tear others down whenever they decide to do something that others would be too afraid to try themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back