OMG!! I won!!!!!!!!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dipcdame

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
With MANY MANY heartfelt thanks to Reptile City, I would like to say, I went along to tonights SA Herp Group Meeting and ended up WINNING the raffle for a Murray Darling!!! :shock: I WAS STOKED!! Completely blown away that I'd never had THAT much luck at winning something so valuable! :eek:

Thanks to all concerned, Reptile City for your kind donation for the raffle, and to the Herp Group for having the raffle at their meeting!!

Can't WAIT till Thursday, will go pick up a new 'baby'!! Soooo looking forward to it!

(Photos to follow)

Awesome Dipc, big congrats to you! Looking forward to seeing pics of your new baby :D

Thals.

jelours i won a display rock the first tym i went there wish it was the md

Nice win you must be over the moon :) look forward to the pics

It is great to see when a person gets so excited about winning a raffle...
Good stuff.....

thanks to all, and yes, we WERE excited Snake freak........... it wasnt till the trip home that hubby remembered... hang on..... I've been saying for ages we're not having another snake!!!!! heh heh. HOpefully the thin end of the wedge.

It is exciting to win something, especially something you've been wanting to get for a while, and then this opportunity arises. It was made more so because there was another raffle going to, for products, and my number came up in that, so I picked up a fake plant, but blow me down if other ticket numbers didn't come up another two times!! I declined, I'd got my leafy plant and was happy with that. I joked with hubby that I didn't want to pick up any more of the products, because WHEN I win my snake, I didn't want to look greedy!!! You could have knocked me over with a feather when my number was called out AGAIN for the snake raffle!! Made hubby go up and get THAT one!!

LOTS of pics of the new arrival as soon as she arrives (hoping for a girl!)

Congrats Dipc, I expect a cuddle once she settles in .... might have to do some wheeling and dealing and talk about possible swapsies........:lol:

Big congrats. It's awesome winning a snake like that - makes it harder for hubby to say you have enough;). Bonus to get some cage decorations as well!

well come on DipC,.... you picked her up today, and no pics yet...... where's the pics ???? HUH :lol:

Yeah, c'mon Bev! We want pics, or you didn't win anything! LOL!
Congratulations. Have you got a name for her (or him) yet?
Nic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back