They followed me home.... Can we keep 'em? Puh-leeeeeze?!?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kristy_07

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
I wasn't on the look out for any more animals with my upcoming trip.... until I feel in love with some of gary's MDs :)

These guys are gorgeous, with great little temperaments to boot. It's a good thing I'm going away over this weekend, or I'd be peeking in their click clacks all day!

Managed to get some photos before switching into their new homes... Aren't they great? :D

Female
P1020178.jpg

P1020170.jpg

Male
P1020208.jpg

P1020206.jpg

And fresh shed Jagger.. just starting to get some colour
P1020186.jpg

P1020194.jpg

Fantastic snakes. Your pictures are also great. I already have some MDs, I wish they were more like that jagger; that really is a pretty snake.

Thanks, the pics aren't that great, because the little guys were a bit stressed. I'll get some more next week once they've settled.

Jagger is a bredli :)

GAH! I so want some MDs... :-( baby morelia are cute cuz they have massive heads with their little skinny bodies. so adorable... don't you just wanna play with them non stop? :p

I do want to play with them!! But they're feeling a bit stressed, so I'll go away herping at binna burra for the weekend to distract myself and let them settle in for the week...

amy, if you want some, I think gary would have some of these beautiful babies left ;) (hope he doesn't mind me posting) the parents are gorgeous!

[URL="]http://www.aussiepythons.com/forum/for-sale-snakes-43/mds-150-a-133730[/URL]

Funkstaa, thanks, they're gorgeous, healthy little snakes! How is Fluffy/Fang doing?

lol I see you have renamed him lol, he's doing ok I think,he's kept it down, has no lump so I take that as he's absorbed everything from it and he's been hiding ( I had a peep last night to make sure he wasn't using the food item as a pillow lol and he looks like he's about to shed ... Things are looking up : )

Haven't held him in a while I don't want to stress him out, now he's kept the food down I'll wait until he's finished shedding then get him out...a lil bit anxious since it's been a while but we'll get there...now keep gloting about those georgous snakes of yours miss : p how old are they?

they are about 3mths I think :) I'm about to have a little peek in on the male - I'd love to get them out... but... must... resist!!!! :shock:

you'll be fine with fluffy - just keep calm and slow movements and he'll be fine, and at the end of the day, if he did get cranky and tag you, it really doesn't hurt, it's just a shock :) post some pics if you get the chance!

thanks RG, he has been soooo dark up until this shed, even though he's a yearling. he's still a bit snappy, too, so I'm looking forward to him growing and colouring up - I reckon he'll be great in about 12mths :)

Yeah be the tree is the motto : p added a couple of pics to his album last week a couple of days before his feed, want to get some more but it's hard one handed with a eos trying to focus it lol

Nice lil MD Is that off Helikon? Cos have enquired about one for my 1st snake he is looking into the freight side up to here in Cairns
After seeing yours am so wanting one !!!!!! sooner the better

Nice lil MD Is that off Helikon? Cos have enquired about one for my 1st snake he is looking into the freight side up to here in Cairns
After seeing yours am so wanting one !!!!!! sooner the better

They are his snakes, yes. If it's a bit more for freight, I would pay it. The parents are stunning, and my pair seem to have very calm inquisitive personalities.

I couldn't help myself - I just had a peek and a tiny little handle :) Both are considerably calmer than yesterday, particularly the male. They had a nice little cruise around on the couch with me, no tags. I'm already in love with them :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back