Emerald Highway

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

solar 17

I got this young green out this morning to clean the enclosure and thought it looked just like an Emerald H'way....plus l noticed more "dots" appearing on the head...cheers solar 17 [Baden]
4522004880_024f949440.jpg

he's gorgeous, baden - I love his dots :) thanks for posting the pics.

This is what many keepers don't realise - native GTPs acquire more white markings as they grow and mature, some more, some less, some none at all. I discussed this with two people who studied greens in the wild and we all agreed that you never find a juvenile just turned green (in the wild) with a solid white vertebral stripe, yet such markings are common in older individuals.

Oh, nice snake Baden!

back on track, michael. he didn't post to start a discussion.. just an ego boost :D

(i'm kidding, of course...)

:lol: I know, he does lot of that, mainly to upset me. :lol: ... and his snakes are ugly! :x

wow STUNNING !!!!! One day after i had a bit more experience I'll be a proud owner of one of them . Just wished they were a great 1st owner snake mmmm never mind

i cant wait to get myself a pair or 3 of these fantastic lime green colouration i also quiet like the ones with blue markings down the spine

oh god, somebody make them stop.... :rolleyes:

"look at my python, isn't he green? would you call it emerald or unripened lime?"

geez ;)

hey waterrat how many pairs of gtp's have you got breeding this year? and what age do you sell the offspring?

Hey Kenshin, I have got an undisclosed number of pairs breeding this year. At least that's what I am hoping for. What if they decide not to have any sex this year? :shock:
I sell hatchlings one they are well established, i.e. enthusiastic feeding responses. Keep checking my web site.

S22.jpg

God I hate WA somtimes!
Great looking Greens, I will be in Papu New guinea in just over a week for 2weeks so I will finally, well hopfully see and GTP face to face.

God I hate WA somtimes!
Great looking Greens, I will be in Papu New guinea in just over a week for 2weeks so I will finally, well hopfully see and GTP face to face.

i have lived in PNG most highland markets have them live on string as food it is vary sad!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back