OMG!! I won!!!!!!!!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, but Sorry, pics not so good, I've left 'IT' under a blanket at the moment till 'IT' settles, although, a mouse had defrosted on the way home, so I tried putting it in the container with it, checked again an hour later, and there was bubs with a huge bulge in the tum (an no mouse inthe tub!!!!!!!!!) YAY!!

Didn't want to open the container while 'IT' has just eaten, and is sitting quiet, so this is the best I can do!

Attachments

• 100_9382.jpg
    100_9382.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 138
The bulgy tum is in the bottom left corner there!! I was shocked 'it' ate!!.............. and (BIG BLUSH) I think we were slightly led astray about buying a boy four years ago, we took the shop owners word for it that what he was selling us was a boy, but from what the guys at Reptile City showed us, I gotta HORRIBLE feeling they're ........ ummmmmmmmmm................................... girls!!!!!!!!

I know, yeah, go on...... LAUGH! So I really don't mind WHAT this one is. Funny thing is, the two 'girls' did the full jiggy jiggy bit, and one fattened hugely, AND went belly up last year!! Went through all the "symptoms"..... but no flippin eggs.............. no bloomin WONDER!! I've got a pair of lesbians!! LOL

Awesome news re the feed. Thanks for the update and pic DipC. I'm thoroughly jealous :)
Nic

The little one has a name, but i'll let Dipc give the news........ ask Dipc how to pronounce it, we had IM conversation last night that could only be described as obscure,..... an audio version of cherades.....:lol: Hi Dipc, didn't see you sneak in

Cute lil thing, I think that I'm going to have to bring cash to the meetings from now on to buy raffle tickets:)

Reptile city is also going to raffle off childrens pythons on the meetings to come.

Thanks so much Nic! Snake Freak, I'll allow you to win next month............ I've aolready had a win, won't be greedy!! LOL.
I must add too, the visit to Reptile City was awesome, it's a great place, love it, just wish it wasn't so far away!

The little one has a name, but i'll let Dipc give the news........ ask Dipc how to pronounce it, we had IM conversation last night that could only be described as obscure,..... an audio version of cherades.....:lol: Hi Dipc, didn't see you sneak in

THANKS Jax!! ok, the little ones name, IF a girl will be Gaia....................... as in GUY-A - the Mother Goddess, Earth Goddess. Goddess of all!!!!!!

cool,m looking forward to some pics

Hi, there's only ONE pic (posted earlier on the thread, and is in my profile), it's the only one I have at the moment, little one settled in so well, it ate within a couple of hours of arriving home, so now (goshdarn!) I gotta wait for a couple of days GRRRRRRR!!!!!
Will get MUCH better pics soon.

Good stuff mate!
Got a Md off Jason @ repltiles city for my mate last years stock...very very nice Mds..great colours and friendly lil Fella !

got a couple of clearer pics..................... here IT is!!!!!!

Attachments

• 100_9391.jpg
    100_9391.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 51
  • 100_9392.jpg
    100_9392.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 61
Got an enclosure from Reptile City the other day, just put the primer coat on, it's a size that will do the newbie for always!!!!! Will get the shock of his/her life when s/he first goes in it in time!!!! Spending some time thinking about and experimenting with what to decorate inside yet, with Jax's ideas, I reckon it'll be a stunner!!!!
Oh, and the current interior is NOT permanent!! LOL he's just checking the jobs done properly!

Attachments

• 100_9403.jpg
    100_9403.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 41
  • 100_9402.jpg
    100_9402.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 45
Tee hee, I'm hoping thats what Smoky is practicing for, for when he's in the enclosure for real!! LOL NOT!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back