single again

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hooglabah

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
well its been 2 yrs and im single again but funnily enough i feel strangely okay i thought she was the one and all but i guess i knew it was for the best in the long run (if you love someone let them go if they come back it was meant to be) ...... need to find somebody as obsessed with snakes and guns as i am... snakes are probably possible guns yet to find many women into guns.

any way theres my vent its the only one i'll get and im not after sympathy just had to vent and there is no way im going to vent on face book... people know me there :p

hooglabah (sam)

.i used to be a b grade pistol shooter, what snakes do you have..lol;)

Sorry to hear about that mate, I'm in the same boat, just come out of a 3yr one. I'm happy though, he was a manipulative sod - I've let him go hoping he doesn't come back, lol.

Vent all you want, we'll listen lol

lol i can get a 3inch group at 50 meters with iron sights on any caliber.
bhp and a nasty little coastal (loved her to death anyway).

we ended on a mutual agreement and will attempt to maintain a close friendship.

hardest part is we are living together at my parents so shes trying to find somwhere to live i'll help all i can but there is only so much i can do

life sucks dosent it. ive made sure ive stayed friends with my ex and her kids. i have all our snakes and beardies, which she misses. just got to talk her into comming around to clean them. she use to do all the cleaning, i really miss her cleaning them. but chin up you never know what the future holds for you

That sucks... You can always start a Blogger account thing? Vent to seriously random people that wont know you from a bar of soap lol... Or you can keep it private so that only people you choose can read it and find it etc...

single is awesome.. love is suicide.

hear hear!! ....partnered life is not for everyone. I've come to realise that now. I have too much love to give just one person...so 3 girls are giving and getting loving from me at the moment.

Bum wrap mate, sorry to hear about that. the bad ones can sting you for a while, and the good ones for even longer.
Chin up though mate, im sure there are plenty of nice gals into guns and snakes, and if you find any, you just send them on my way ;)

well its been 2 yrs and im single again but funnily enough i feel strangely okay i thought she was the one and all but i guess i knew it was for the best in the long run (if you love someone let them go if they come back it was meant to be) ...... need to find somebody as obsessed with snakes and guns as i am... snakes are probably possible guns yet to find many women into guns.

any way theres my vent its the only one i'll get and im not after sympathy just had to vent and there is no way im going to vent on face book... people know me there :p

hooglabah (sam)

Sounds like we are match made in heaven Hoogs. So are you gonna move up here or am i gonna move down there? Oh and i bags being the big spoon.

That never ends well bro. The best thing is going cold turkey for a few months, no contact and get on with ur own separate lives (after she's moved out ofcourse). Otherwise you end up in those weird grey area situations, so weird that words can hardly describe. If you can be friends after that then awesome but otherwise life goes on.

Be strong brother and if you are going to stay in contact with her think about giving your gunsafe keys to someone else to look after. Girls are fickle creatures and when she starts dating again and her friends get in her ear about the ex with guns WHAM! You end up with an AVO for no good reason.

Yes i'm cynical but you all know i'm right. Cold turkey Hoogs! It's hard for a month but then it gets heaps heaps easier, not like pretending to be amiable and getting stuck in a dead end on again off again break up which have a tendancy to last for ages.

COLD TURKEY!

CONGRATULATIONS!

id love to be single again!!

(and i agree, friends does more harm than good,...)

shes not likely to fight to split teh critters is she?

it can work.
my boyfriend lives with his ex, and they have lived together 3 times since they broke up (kinda weird, but meh)
and yea, they still get on well (mostly, sometimes they want to beat each other, but then, thats what you get for living in a sharehouse)

hooglabah (sam)

yeah it takes a while to get to know people

looks like me n connie havent got long to go b4 we split:D

Sounds like we are match made in heaven Hoogs. So are you gonna move up here or am i gonna move down there? Oh and i bags being the big spoon.

ill come up there i hear the shooting and fishing is better up your way.... we dont get barra down here.... hows about we wrestle for spoonage winner gets big spoon.:p

yeah shes desperatly trying to find somewhere else to live and we probably wont talk for a month or so.

@ chris nah they are all my snakes shes actually being really good we have worked out what each of us paid for (excluding presents ect) and well seeing as how she was unemployed for the majority of the relation ship 90% of the stuff is mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back