Guess The Dog Breed...

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lab x mastiff of some sort? Lab x bull terrier?

Still looks like a pitty or ridgeback type head lol

Last edited:
interesting as most of the guesses on this thread have been based around his head structure of people saying staffy or pitty
well that throws a new approach

:rolleyes: boston terrier x lab:):) :rolleyes:

well back to the drawing boards

Lab x boxer? don't mind this one, seems like it could be possible.... maybe.... lol I should probably stop trying to guess :D

Damb, I only just saw this thred, my first thought was black lab x ridgeback, now you've confirmed the black lab part. I can't tell how big she is, maybe too small for ridge

WOOHOO!!! Boost my confidance in picking dog breeds :D:D:D!!!

Lab x boxer? don't mind this one, seems like it could be possible.... maybe.... lol I should probably stop trying to guess :D

10 Points!

Even tho it was a lucky guess, but its correct. :lol::p
She is a Lab x Boxer. She's a beautiful tempered dog who's a tad bit of a sook when she's tired. hahah.

But if someone is walking too close (even as close as the otherside of the road) she will bark at them. Alot of people are a bit wary of her because of the way she looks.
She gets excited easily but has never been aggressive.
We love her to bits :oops:. A good loyal pup.:D

That one actually wasn't as much of a lucky guess, believe it or not- hence the 'don't mind this one, seems like it could be possible'.... Just the wrinkles on the top of the head (reminded me of boxers the most), and the more tucked up belly, lankier legs... I dunno- It made me think 'boxerish' then googled lab x boxer, and they looked similar.. :) Oh, can't forget the huge tongue either :lol:

You have to admit though, she does kinda look like she has staffy or pitty in there- even though she doesn't!

So yay, 10 points for me! hehe :) Regardless of what she is, she's a gorgeous looking dog, and who cares what she is so long as you love her, she loves you and there are no issues!

10 Points!

Even tho it was a lucky guess, but its correct. :lol::p
She is a Lab x Boxer. She's a beautiful tempered dog who's a tad bit of a sook when she's tired. hahah.

But if someone is walking too close (even as close as the otherside of the road) she will bark at them. Alot of people are a bit wary of her because of the way she looks.
She gets excited easily but has never been aggressive.
We love her to bits :oops:. A good loyal pup.:D

'formally' called a Boxador.. I love the way that sounds :D

She's a great pup, i'd recommend this breed for any ACTIVE...I mean ACCCCTTIVVVE family who has heaps of time to train and exercise, if not they turn into Boxdilla's, eating anything in their path!!
Kids LOVE Bonnie, the neighbourhood kiddies all know her and run up along the fence with her, it's one of her fav games LOL
she's also a 'spooner' she lies behind us and throws her leg over like she's snuggling us.. hahaha.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back