Favorite Fictional Reptile

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
D: WHAT ABOUT THE BASILISK FROM HARRY POTTER?!
he/she/it is my favorite :)
although Fantus and Saphira come in close second.
But i guess that means Glaedr should be third =\
and on that note; when is Mr Paolini bringing out the 4th book!!!

D: WHAT ABOUT THE BASILISK FROM HARRY POTTER?!
he/she/it is my favorite :)
although Fantus and Saphira come in close second.
But i guess that means Glaedr should be third =\
and on that note; when is Mr Paolini bringing out the 4th book!!!

Defiantely hanging out for the 4th book by Christopher Paolini also.....

Albino Burmese Python from the 2nd Pirates of the Carribean Movie (Dead Mans Chest) only makes a brief appearance but he is there. and the dragon from Pete's Dragon

Thulsa Doom from the Conan the Barbarian is my personal fav but the oldest and baddest of them all and also makes a guest appearance in the latest 'Clash of the Titans' is Medussa.

I agree with fantus, although he is always buggering off.
i forget the name of the dragon that sean connery plays in braveheart. (terrible grammar right there) but mostly awesome because it had sean connery's voice.

i thought adder was a bloke? or am i thinking of some other cartoon snake? the one that did the robin hood cartoon is the one in thinking of...

Come on people................have you all forgotten the biggest, the baddest and the best??

PUFF THE MAGIC DRAGON:lol:

Absolutely - a stoned dragon.... Are you forgetting about Albi the Racist Dragon though?

The Dinosaurs.
sinclairjm0.jpg

I remember that one 'Not the mumma not the mumma...' ahhhh fond memories...

What about Elvis the alligator that guarded the boat in Miami Vice? (Yes, it's showing my age, & yes, I did used to watch Miami Vice in the 80s)

Now - your age yes - I recalled the gator - but the name... holy molly... you must have been following this show.... Was the gator in the movie - I don't think it was!!!

My vote is for Albi the Racist Dragon though.

For most terrifying...

Albi the Racist Dragon

Better put a pic of Albi the Racist Dragon:

0.jpg

An d even better - the actual YouTube

[video=youtube;g9Qu3iP3RYA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g9Qu3iP3RYA"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g9Qu3iP3RYA[/video]

Sorry ShadowDragon, but I'm going to over rule you on Falkor. He is not a reptile.

Was there a cartoon Wally Gator, he was in a zoo.

I dunno Tinky, if we're counting dragons which are fictitious animals,it's not a stretch to assume a luck dragon could make the list despite the fur? He does have scales too! I feel astrident debate coming on here, I may have to strike the table and get all vehement on your prosterior ;)

i thought adder was a bloke? or am i thinking of some other cartoon snake? the one that did the robin hood cartoon is the one in thinking of...

yeah thats a differant one animals of farthing wood was a brutal as show i used to watch as a kid, the female adder the main character does get a "mate" in later series but he gets torn apart by the blue wolf scar who adder then bites on the leg and kills. the show was based in england twas an animation.

yeah thats a differant one animals of farthing wood was a brutal as show i used to watch as a kid, the female adder the main character does get a "mate" in later series but he gets torn apart by the blue wolf scar who adder then bites on the leg and kills. the show was based in england twas an animation.

just puttin it out there mate... that sounds awesome! sounds very familiar, animals of farthing wood... but I would definately recall ripping apart of adders and lethal snake bites. Lesson learned by the english I hope, dont kill snakes or you will die. I assume that was the moral of the story. :shock:

lol heres my top 10

-Squirt from Nemo
-The dragon from Jane & the Dragon on ABC
-The basilisk from Harry Potter
-TMNT
-Franklin
-The Adder from Farthing Wood
-Puff the Magic Dragon
-The lizard from the tyre ads
-Godzilla
-Kaa from the jungle book

lol

I agree with fantus, although he is always buggering off.
i forget the name of the dragon that sean connery plays in braveheart. (terrible grammar right there) but mostly awesome because it had sean connery's voice.

The dragon to which you refer is Draco

Sorry ShadowDragon, but I'm going to over rule you on Falkor. He is not a reptile.

Was there a cartoon Wally Gator, he was in a zoo.

Falkor was a LUCK DRAGON therefore I think it's only fair we accept him as a hybrid reptile the very least

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back