Look what I found in the incubator this morning - patternless levis occidentalis!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
well done Sarah, god i bet ur stoked. what a great way to end the year with hey. :)
cheers
mel

Updated pickies:

DSC_0097-2.jpg

DSC_0100-4.jpg

Normal
DSC_0095-1.jpg

Mutation
DSC_0093-1.jpg

Daddy
DSC_0086-2.jpg

Thought I'd update with a couple of pickies. They turned out to be a pair.

Attachments

• DSC_0238.JPG
    DSC_0238.JPG
    43.8 KB · Views: 195
  • DSC_0235.JPG
    DSC_0235.JPG
    41.3 KB · Views: 183
copngrats!!! seriously they are amazing!!!

Wow! They are amazing!!!The patternless looks soooo good. Haha when the patternless guy was first born his colour reminds me of those hairless dogs!!!

Hi Saz,

Wow,they are only getting better with age hey.
Lucky to get a pair too,good stuff.

I'm not really sure what to call her! She's not the same as the patternless levis as they don't have any dark pigment around the neck/tail, which she does. What she's missing is the white pigment on the tubercles. It makes her look like a laevissimus with very translucent skin!

:)

Would have been nice if she was a boy really!

I'll cross her back to her Dad next season, as he's definitely a het and should produce 50% of the mutation (this is assuming its a recessive or co-dominant trait).

I almost lost her a few times, its weird how new mutations can be weak for the first few generations. She's absolutely powering on now though, she's an eating machine!

Congrats Saz - they look fantastic! I like the spotty ones but that patternless is stunning - good luck with the project :)

Thanks Lozza, couple more. I only just realised that the lack of white extends to the underside. It's all nekkid underneath! Bleugh!

Good news is that it looks like a boy after all. YAY!

Normal clutchmate
DSC_0370.jpg

DSC_0373-1.jpg

DSC_0393.jpg

Little Mutant!
DSC_0366.jpg

DSC_0368.jpg

Bleugh! Organs!
DSC_0396.jpg

DSC_0398.jpg

Stunning Saz one of the best i have seen. Let me know when you have babies ready LOL.

Hey Levis04,

Do the patternless levis have see-through tummies too? Its...disconcerting!

:)

Thats awesome Saz, Have you bred the first transparent levis????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back