Google laugh

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GeckoJosh

Almost Legendary
Reaction score
Hey go to the Google search page and type "why are", then without hitting enter look and see what is number 1 in the suggestion drop down box, lmao

Gex

I typed in 'invert' today when looking for the Inverts forum. The recommended search term was 'inverted nipples'

Lol....type in "why does my"
and look towards the bottom of the list... The one about the mum...hmmmm

hahaha i like them all, whats with the watermelon one though? they seem to change them up, a few months ago if you tryped in "what are these straw" you would get "what are these strawberries doing on my nipples i need them for my fruit salad" but it does not work any more, now you get "what are these bumps on my balls"

hahaha i like them all, whats with the watermelon one though? they seem to change them up, a few months ago if you tryped in "what are these straw" you would get "what are these strawberries doing on my nipples i need them for my fruit salad" but it does not work any more, now you get "what are these bumps on my balls"

There are a few stereotypes about African Americans. The most common are that they love fried chicken, they love watermelons and they steal bikes.

Type in:

'why does everyone'
'why did she ' (with the space at the end)
'why did he '

Sigh, doesn't being a teenager suck. Poor kids.

Re: Americans on Australians

Each to their own I guess.The yanks aren't always the brightest either. When it comes to some of the stuff you hear Americans think about Australia/Australians, I always thought they were just were ignorant to anything outside their own country. You know like "put a shrimp on the barbie". It wasn't until I was in Hawaii for an American soccer tournament that I realised the general things they think of Australians is because we tell them. Aussies being Aussies soon figure out they'll believe just about anything we tell them and it's quite entertaining.
Apart from the usual stories you hear like;
-Riding roos to school, we went a bit further saying the rich kids had Emus.
-One of my teammates was my next door neighbour so they asked obviously you see other quite a bit. We replied depends if I wan to ride the 5km to his house.
-One asked how we got to Hawaii and believed there was a bridge from Sydney.
-They actually asked if all Australia has cars yet. We said some towns still don't.

So for those who've wondered where these ideas, that Americans have, come from...us Aussies make them up

Cheers,
Allan

Last edited:
Hahahahaah. Heres a funny one but it didnt work when i tried it

Attachments

• White-guy-stole-my-car.jpg
    White-guy-stole-my-car.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 111
So it was true - when I left NZ I did raise the average IQ of both countries - so why are Australians so stupid?

-One of my teammates was my next door neighbour so they asked obviously you see other quite a bit. We replied depends if I wan to ride the 5km to his house.
-They actually asked if all Australia has cars yet. We said some towns still don't.
That's pretty funny. My wife was over in LA & Las Vegas with a mate last year. They were talking to a guy on a bus in LA, & he asked if there were any trees in Australia.....

have a look at autocompleteme.com it's a site dedicated to google autocomplete disasters there's some awesome ones.

Each to their own I guess.The yanks aren't always the brightest either. When it comes to some of the stuff you hear Americans think about Australia/Australians, I always thought they were just were ignorant to anything outside their own country. You know like "put a shrimp on the barbie". It wasn't until I was in Hawaii for an American soccer tournament that I realised the general things they think of Australians is because we tell them. Aussies being Aussies soon figure out they'll believe just about anything we tell them and it's quite entertaining.

So for those who've wondered where these ideas, that Americans have, come from...us Aussies make them up

Cheers,
Allan

I remember once another Aussie and myself had American's in a chat room believing we had to use a stationary bike to power our electricity and we didn't have freezers just ice boxes lmao.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back