Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The 'blue' woma was very blue when he was younger, he still has a blue tinge to him but is much more of a silver now (which is what I was hoping for), he's still the most 'blue' woma I've ever seen, these photos don't show it and it's very hard to catch, but here is a photo from a few weeks ago.
You can sort of see the blue tinge but nothing compared to in the flesh.
tn_Womas026.jpg

tn_Womas031.jpg

**** what a nice woma, need to get my guy a friend sooner or later but going through this thread just shows how many great forms there are. one of each please haha

You don't keep childreni do you??

I do not (and dont plan to), but i have met a fair few and dont recall a tail looking like that, but i could have just not noticed until now (I spend most of my time on the other end of childreni trying to get them let go.. they dont like me, or like me too much) 1m seems like a pretty average adult size, must just look bigger in that photo.

The 'blue' woma was very blue when he was younger, he still has a blue tinge to him but is much more of a silver now (which is what I was hoping for), he's still the most 'blue' woma I've ever seen, these photos don't show it and it's very hard to catch, but here is a photo from a few weeks ago.
You can sort of see the blue tinge but nothing compared to in the flesh.

Who did you get this particular fella off? and is this particular phase a common example of the offspring produced by the parents? because i think i found my particular type of woma in those photos. gotta have one... or 100

some updated pics of my guy in his new enclosure thanks to josh jkcustoms

SA woma

this female is for sale

Attachments

• 014.JPG
    014.JPG
    91.1 KB · Views: 168
Who said all womas have hard feeding responces ? lol

Any my womas very un woma ish feeding responce :)

[video=youtube;i9RFL0Y2_lw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i9RFL0Y2_lw[/video]

hahah nothing like mine, my little fella smashes it

Malli/Mae Li

This is our Woma, she's only 3 months, 48cm long :)

Attachments

• mae liiii.jpg
    mae liiii.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 111
Hey yommy , nice banding on that woma !! Here's ours and their babys.

IMG_0005.JPG

IMG_6636.JPG

IMG_6657.JPG

Last edited:
My oh my aren't they just stunning!

Womas are hands down my favourite species of snake - of any species on earth, not just in Australia.

I've been thinking for quite some time now about getting my license and acquiring a SA or Tanami woma. I hear they are a bit more affordable these days.

It's taken me about 6 months to decide that I only want to keep one woma for the time being just as a companion. It gets quite lonely here since I live alone. I'm going to have to have a chat with NSW Wildlife licensing department and get myself an RK license.

Ben

some great animals everyone. i have been meaning to get some shots to put in this thread but havent gotten around to it. i did take this one last night though, i would have taken more but i was in the middle of feeding them all, with this girl being for sale i made sure i got a shot. she is a young RHD and i love her red. shot was taken at night so the light was crap, hence to much flash.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    101 KB · Views: 241
cracker Jason, don't think you'll have any issues finding a buyer for her :) stunning colours..........

thanks mate, the hold back male is outstanding... ill get some pics asap.
as for selling her, you would think she would move but after 3-4 weeks she is still here. lots of time wasters but no one interested.

A nice photo of my baby girl :)

Attachments

• 13301_428604868011_821073011_5344342_3346695_n.jpg
    13301_428604868011_821073011_5344342_3346695_n.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 134
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back