Locked up

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Brisbane smells like piss any way mate, you wouldn`t have made a differeence. When you gotta go you gotta go. Locked up for 4 hours is a bit rough i would have thought an on the spot fine would do, Next time piss on the back door of the cop shop, they wont be expecting that one ;):lol:

Haha I tryed the old Seinfeld "I got a bladder infection I could die if I held it in"
it didn't work haha

but yes I admit it was wrong but really locked up for 4 hrs I just thought it was a bit extreme

from now on the only snakes I take out in public will be the scaley type

Haha I tryed the old Seinfeld "I got a bladder infection I could die if I held it in"
it didn't work haha

but yes I admit it was wrong but really locked up for 4 hrs I just thought it was a bit extreme

from now on the only snakes I take out in public will be the scaley type
:eek:

That is ridiculous.

I called the cops on one homeless bloke who was whacking off at a bus stop, they did nothing even thought the cop shop was literally around the corner. So to put someone in lock up for taking a wizz is just stupid and unfair.

on the spot fine would have been fair me thinks but 4 hrs in the lock up is a bit rough

Would it had been really that hard to find a restaurant, or cafe, or McDonalds to piss in? Thats disgusting.

Well, he's a guy. So yeah it would have been hard.

I don't think I've ever met a guy that hasn't peed behind a tree or something when the time called for it.

I think it's fair, because it is illegal. However it sucks bigtime.

That is ridiculous.

I called the cops on one homeless bloke who was whacking off at a bus stop, they did nothing even thought the cop shop was literally around the corner. So to put someone in lock up for taking a wizz is just stupid and unfair.

Haha yeah I told a couple of cops who were in a mall when a homeless guy was doing that in a shop. He was probably only twenty meters or so away, but the cops didn't seem to want to get involved :lol: so they didn't.

What a joke, obviously it was that time of the month for the two officers.

oink oink.

lol, its urine.......dogs, cats, birds, possoms, snakes ect urinate on the street. its not like you were peeing against a busy cafe front window. Im sure all of my freinds have found a discreet spot in the dark to hang a leak. A fine at the worst could be considered as fair legally, but 4 hrs in lockup is pathetic. You would think the cops had more seriouse things to deal with.

What is this country coming to when you can't even take a leak under the cover of darkness?

The fine, and being locked up, I'm okay with, but to go to court? I think that's just stupid, not to mention a massive waste of tax-payer's money. Also there's the whole criminal record thing to deal with. Now every time you apply for a new job, by law you'll have to tell your potential employer that you've been charged with public urination.

I've been locked up for drunk and disorderly, but the cell time was all I copped, no court date, no fine, no record. Seems a bit harsh you got locked up and a fine.

I would have been fine just recieving a fine or maybe just been put in lock up for the 4 hrs not both

How much was the fine? And did you get to finish your wee? There's nothing worse than having to stop mid stream.

There is also a couple facts which would warrant your lock up and infringement .....were you aggressive/abusive??? if you were drunk it would be in there duty of care to sober you up enough for you to understand the penalties being handed to you.... either way you have been caught lucky they didnt charge you with indescent exposure the fines and caught penalties for that charge is alot more hefty.....

Take ya penalty, pay ya fine, arrive at court with your head down and tail between ya legs and cop it sweet!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back