Major Upgrade this Weekend

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mines totally different too.

It'll take some getting used to.

The new colours struck me first.

Its got a half finished looked to it..

Has potential though.

i woke up and found it very different as well, but i think it defiantly has potential and it seems more organised.

I like the layout of this one better with the tabs up the top on one side, profile stuff all together on the other side - easier to use imo. Most of the other stuff appears to be the same.

I'd say its got a lot of work still to do!

Just had a look in hte 4sale section. Its not displaying the prices (that I can see anyway) I'd say thats a big boo boo

I'm old kinda set in my ways ..... not big on change ,,,, lol can;t find a thing

How do you check replies to threads your subscribed to?

Damn you change! Make me re-learn stuff

Edit: Found it lol

I like it...!

..but im convinced the I.T guy/guys have an Obssessive Compulsive Disorder, as they cant seem to keep anything the same for too long..always fiddling, twitching and changing things. I understand that it is to 'always update and improve' things ..:rolleyes:

I'm a member of a few of forums, but this one would have to be the most 'frequently changed' forum I am a member of. :p

I am glad there is more room to display all my infractions now :)

I am glad there is more room to display all my infractions now :)

LOL me too!

I like it, I find it more organised and user friendly...more modern I reckon.
Come on guys it'll just take a day or two to get used too, don't be harsh! :)

i miss just clicking on the APS logo at the top and it linking me to the page with all the recent post from any of the forums. can we get that back? that was the only way i saw any threads.

H.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back