Important Message for all NSW Licence Holders

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The 30th April 2010 is drawing near.

Very important to get your record books in.

Pretty rotton not to inform everyone of the changes with a letter. My sister lives in the middle of nowhere and isn't a member of any clubs or forums and had no idea she couldn't send in a statement saying nothing has changed like she has done every year since 04. She's just lucky I saw this thread today and passed on the new info before it was too late to send her book in.

Pretty rotton not to inform everyone of the changes with a letter. My sister lives in the middle of nowhere and isn't a member of any clubs or forums and had no idea she couldn't send in a statement saying nothing has changed like she has done every year since 04. She's just lucky I saw this thread today and passed on the new info before it was too late to send her book in.

I also got an email and a text message from DECCW to remind me - if only they could be so technologically advanced with import/exports ;)

re Important

I also got an email and a text message from DECCW to remind me - if only they could be so technologically advanced with import/exports ;)

PMSL yeh they play dead most of the year,then come to life with credit cards accepted,emails and other advanced capabilities :lol:

We didn't get anything :(

Same here. This is despite them having both my phone number and email address. Was a similar situation with the Draft Code of Practice; some people were informed while others were not.

I think it is extremely rude of NPWS not to contact all NSW license holders. I would have no problem with them relying on licensees awarness of the conditions of their license, but the fact that they are no longer accepting statements and are not letting everyone know is a little disturbing :?. Especially when they then have the hide to say that penalties will apply to those people who's books have not been recieved by 30th of April.

Some poor soul is going to have no idea statements aren't being accepted this year and should they get in any sort of strife I will definitely lose all respect I have left for the NSW licencening department.

i recieved a txt message from them in febuary. message said my book was due by the 30th of april or i would be fined. was alittle rude in how it was worded. maybe australia post might get mine to them a day late. wonder what will happen

i recieved a txt message from them in febuary. message said my book was due by the 30th of april or i would be fined. was alittle rude in how it was worded. maybe australia post might get mine to them a day late. wonder what will happen

Then they would be well within their rights to fine you! The wording is the book must be recieved no later than the the 30th April, if you choose to leave it to Australia Post to get it there by the last minute then your problem if it doesn't arrive on time. I'm sure the DECCW isn't out to be nice or make friends, they simply want people to adhere to their licence conditions

I'm sure the message I got was worded the same. I didn't feel it was rude, just clear with instructions about when and where to return the books. Actually I felt it was a thoughtful way of being reminded. A lot cheaper than a mail out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back