local motorbike riders please read

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

trickedoutz31

Banned
Reaction score
hey all just putting my feelers out to find some more people to go for cruizes with im local to brisbane / goldcoast and a mate and i thought the other day how cool it would to get a few more people together and possibly start up a bikers club,

if you own a harley or a metric cruiser or somthing along those lines then let me know and ill email you the time and date on the next cruize, and ofcorse if you have any mates then bring them along.

last cruize was from beenleigh down to kingscliffe for lunch and a few beers then we headed further south along the coastal road down past potsville then out to murwillumbah and back up the highway, it wasnt a big one but it was a good one it was 250km's and about 4 hours long, we had a few other bikes tag along with us for a while.

i ride a 2009 honda vt shadow and my mate rides a triumph 900 bonny, so let me know if your keen and lets hit the road.

hi there, ill be keen to come for a cruize next time you go out let us no where and when.

awesome ill let you know ASAP via pm we are hoping to get one underway tomorrow afternoon somtime otherwise if that does not evenuate we are looking at going to nimbin for the mardigrass carnival on the 1st or 2nd of may.

what do you ride?

iron 883, wont be able to make tomorrow, but looking forwd to ride with someone i ride by myself most of the time.

I don't meen to wreak your party or nothing but did you say you had a few beers then rode more? Surely just that would have you over the blood alcohol limit right?

I don't meen to wreak your party or nothing but did you say you had a few beers then rode more? Surely just that would have you over the blood alcohol limit right?

lol your allowed to drink and ride as long as u stay within the restrictions of 2 in the first hour and one every hour after

iron 883, wont be able to make tomorrow, but looking forwd to ride with someone i ride by myself most of the time.

thats ok we called off tomorrow from the rain forcast but plan on heading out on the first or second of may ill let u know friday night

sweet as, got a couple of mates that ill try and drag in as well.

lol your allowed to drink and ride as long as u stay within the restrictions of 2 in the first hour and one every hour after

I think that's one for the Mythbusters as I'm sure it would put many people over, you can drink and ride as long as you stay under .05

At the end of the day Gekambi it's up to the individual to know there limits and take responsibility for themselves, to a lot of people your age being over the limit would not have crossed their mind, would have just sounded like a good time, good to see young people with a head on their shoulders

hey all, my mate pulled out this weekend but im keen to get out of the house on sunday for a ride if anyone else wants to join me

I think that's one for the Mythbusters as I'm sure it would put many people over, you can drink and ride as long as you stay under .05

At the end of the day Gekambi it's up to the individual to know there limits and take responsibility for themselves, to a lot of people your age being over the limit would not have crossed their mind, would have just sounded like a good time, good to see young people with a head on their shoulders

Why use mythbusters when normal non-profit non-gay looking people have already figured it out. Of course it depends on your body weight. The "limit" is there as a guideline. Not a "YES YOU CAN HAVE 2 BEERS AND DRIVE" tyvm.

can all you people side tracking my thread please start up your own i only wanted this to be able to ask for other bike riders keen on cruizin not info on drink driving!

heading up to orileys today for lunch if anyone else wants to tag along. starting off from beenleigh around 10:30ish then heading down through windaroo etc etc till beaudesert then taking the kerry turnoff and heading up the back entrance to orilies then having a beer and lunch up there and possibly checking out the tree top walk then jumping back on the bikes and heading back down the mountain on the front access road through to canungra then through to nerang and back up the hwy sms me if your interested in tagging along

Love to join you but it would be a bloody long ride from NSW just to get there, lol.

it isnt that far from nsw but i supose it depends on how far into nsw you are

I'm quite a long way from the border, specially on a GSXR 600. I'd get there quickly, but not too comfortably.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back