Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i have been trying to start a new thread to upload photos - but with the upgrade I am having difficulties.
Will keep trying....

PS. dont like the new upgrade.

Exhibitor Photos

What a fantastic day! I was flat out the whole time so unfortunately didn't get a chance to look around but it was heaps of fun photographing all the gorgeous herps.

Here's the link to the finished images - enjoy and don't forget they can be purchased directly online. If you are unsure exactly which image numbers are your animals PM and I'll let you know.

QLD Reptile Expo - Images | Shannon Plummer

There are two pages in the gallery so don't forget to click 'next' at the bottom of the screen.

Here's a sneak peek - Enjoy!!

© 2010 Shannon Plummer. All rights reserved.

QLD2010ReptileExpo254.jpg

QLD2010ReptileExpo229.jpg

QLD2010ReptileExpo126.jpg

Shannon - there is some awesome photos to choose from - it is going to be a very difficult choice...

It was a good day good to meet a few ppl i wouldent normaly get to, he he worth the 16 hour drive (there and back)
Cheers

Was a pretty good day, got to meet a few new people and loved Tony Harrisons ven show and display! Came across a wild coastal taipan crossing the highway on the drive home so that was worth the trip in itself for me :D

it was a very successful expo again and our biggest so far. this year and it was great to be able to have other things on offer for the first time.it should help open the way for other expos to start in queensland.a massive thankyou to all the people who helped out,exhibited and attended the expo.
make sure you check out Shannon Plummers photos on her above link,they are fantastic (check out the freshwater croc in the hand).
Tony Harrisons show was a big hit and always had a packed grandstand when he was on and that saltwater croc of his was unbelievably placid.
Just plain nuts had fantastic hides and backgrounds for sale(and well priced too) and sold heaps of them,so look out for them when he pops up at future events.
Joy from Scales and Tails was here again supporting us and i thank her for her help as well.
i'll have to go through my photos and see if there is any worth posting.
thanks again everyone
cheers
simon

Ben sorry i didny get to hassle you down on the price of your awsome enclosure... i was bit tied up..i hope you and stuart had a good time and look forward to catching up with you in the near future

Deka

Good to catch up with people from last time and meet some new people.
I have trouble remembering who was where and matching forum user names.
This was our stall next to Stein Enclosures. Just like last year, I was going to take more photos but it never happened.
Kept very busy talking to the constant flow of people through the door but I did get to look around and buy a few things. Love my new hide rock. :)

Attachments

• book-stall_11.jpg
    book-stall_11.jpg
    142.3 KB · Views: 53
Book it was good to catch up again .next time you must come over for a BBQ.. your ridgies were a high lite for me

Regards
Deka

Good to catch up with people from last time and meet some new people.
I have trouble remembering who was where and matching forum user names.
This was our stall next to Stein Enclosures. Just like last year, I was going to take more photos but it never happened.
Kept very busy talking to the constant flow of people through the door but I did get to look around and buy a few things. Love my new hide rock. :)

Dekas photos

enjoy i did

Attachments

• DSCF0038.jpg
    DSCF0038.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 45
  • DSCF0047.jpg
    DSCF0047.jpg
    104.9 KB · Views: 43
  • DSCF0036.jpg
    DSCF0036.jpg
    167 KB · Views: 69
  • DSCF0030.jpg
    DSCF0030.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 44
Did anyone get a decent photo of our stall at all???
I forgot to take a photo of it and now i am in trouble.....

hey Book good idea posting your stall, now i know who you are....it was good to catch up, i'll have to catch up with you to get that freelance article written up.....Hey Deka Stuart has the herping bug now that he held your BHP, only problem is his wife HATES snakes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back