Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
its friday saturday and sunday for those of you thats dont know ....
Both myself and my husband are making the drive up for this one i can't wait so excited we even have our boys going to stay else where for this weekend the 1st time ever we've been childless since the boys have been born now 13 and 12 so its a big deal for us ....
If anyone is going i wish you all to have a wonderful time and fully enjoy yourself!

I can't wait either. I'm volunteering there on Saturday, it should be a lot of fun. :D I can't wait to see all the reppies.

i will be there on sunday.... not sure what im wearing yet LOL
make sure you vote for my babys entered in the comp =D

I will be there on Sunday bright and early... What time does it open on sunday???

New Venue:
Sydney Showground, Sydney Olympic Park

Friday 30th April to Sunday 2nd May, 2010
10am to 4pm

u gonna vote for my babys froggie????

Well i am getting ready for work now........... then its sleepy time..... then up early for my flights to Sydney early in the morning!!!!!!!

WOOO HOOOOOO !!!!!!!

I cant wait. would love to meet everyone from here. If you are interested in catching up PM me your numbers and ill see you there!

have a safe trip Jay ,,,, see ya tomorrow lol

hey Spaz
i do i have 2 of my shinglebacks entered.... make sure u ohhhh and ahhhh when u see them LOL ;)

WOOOO EXPO TIME!!
It's like christmas time

I'll be there tomorrow with the family, buying accessories, maybe a new pet if i can eh eh eh

Already been down this morning! Looks great!! Got mi self a little critter! Unfortunately I had to come back to work :( But, I'm definitely coming back tomorrow!!

do u guys recon there will be much stuff available for sale on sunday :(

its friday saturday and sunday for those of you thats dont know ....
Both myself and my husband are making the drive up for this one i can't wait so excited we even have our boys going to stay else where for this weekend the 1st time ever we've been childless since the boys have been born now 13 and 12 so its a big deal for us ....
If anyone is going i wish you all to have a wonderful time and fully enjoy yourself!

You need a holiday. haha

I'll be there - and I'm taking the kids as part of my ongoing corruption program. My 4-year-old son is already lobbying for his own snake. My wife keeps trying to nudge him in the direction of beardies, but he's sticking to his guns. I reckon we'll both be in the doghouse if we come home with a new python, though...

I love what Ships said in another Expo thread about how amazing it is that this is all happening. It hardly seems any time since the whole herp scene in NSW was all so furtive. I remember having a chat years ago with a guy who did snake shows and his advice about trying to get a licence out of National Parks was, "They won't give you one. But if you do ring them, don't give 'em your name or they'll come knocking on your door. And they still won't give you one." I once got a really dire limerick into the Sydney Morning Herald calling on the then state environment minister to pull her finger out and sign the reptile licensing legislation ... At least I don't have to do that sort of stuff anymore.

So yeah, I'll be at Expo with bells on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back