people that want aps changed back

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

change back aps

• Yes

Votes: 53 32.9%
  • No

Votes: 108 67.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Meh i'm used to the new format now ..... i know there has been alot of hard work and effort put into the change .... i vote get over it and get used to the new formatt

Last edited:
The old format (software) is obsolete. Get over it!

Harsh comments from a variety of notable APSians....

However - the reality is... Change can be for the good (when it's not daylight savings)... But in this case, I've (like igotfrogs) got used to the new format and I have a vote for NO - I like the old way... But the new way isn't too hard to get used to!!

yes had this question have been asked the 1st day i would have probably been begging to change it back ...
but i really have gotten used to the new lay out .... look forward to maybe sometime they make colour skins for us to be able to pick and choose what the page looks like .... and my coment wasnt ment to be seen as harsh ,,,, but its kinda hard to know something when you've not subscribed .... i know not everyone is in the situation to be able to do so .... but its a new day .... enjoy today dont fret over things from yesterday

IgotFrogs - comments like 'get over it' are a little bit deconstructive - not your comments - they're realistic!

The subscription comment is semi fair....

However - ALL USERS should share equal say regardless of their financial statements...

What about me - I did once subscribe... but I have no reason to now... Yet I've been on this site since 06' - yet you've been on less than a year - yet I would never make a comment that you've been on here less than a year so you have no say!!!

Financial and longetivity are not reasons for anyone to have more of a say than anyone else...

That's all there is to it...

Those who use APS should have the final say - and this poll will eventually show what people think :) (hopefully)

Yeah i do agree .....

its all the people on a site that makes it work ..... not just one group or section ..... with out a doubt

i am a paying subscriber so i hope my comments are valued lol

The iPhone version now does not work anymore, it is now IMPOSSIBLE to navigate and i just dont bother anymore, i am finding it very frustrating.

The new version on my work computer is also proving VERY frustrating. The 'views and replies' column is written vertically...... therefore only fitting about 4 threads to a page! I have hardly been online because of it and im sure others share my frustrations.

I am not whinging........ but it would be greatly appreciated if they could make the required changes to the new format to ammend these issues.

Thanks.

nah there is also a +reply to this thred at the top and bottom of each forum. I like the new format, but it is hard to navigate. I also have been a member here for more than 6 years, and i think that discrimination in any form, positive or negative, is not ok. Everyone is entitle to their opinion. Unfortunately, "get over it" is also an opinion :( though, not mine.

The iPhone version now does not work anymore, it is now IMPOSSIBLE to navigate and i just dont bother anymore, i am finding it very frustrating.

I knew you were a Yuppie!

and it was the iphone that gave it away? not the fact he lives in brighton? tut tut...

why are we still talking about this? instead of whinging about the fact that its different, lets just make some helpful suggestions to make it better. example with the white background.. now fixed. prices in the for sale forum... well we'll see! but as with any new system there will be bugs, but tell the administrator and he should fix the problem

I am no yuppie!!!

The iPhone is a necessary accessory in any gays life lol

As for me living in Brighton...... i also pay a high price for doing so lol....... all out of my pocket thankyou....... not ''mummy and daddies'' !!!!! lol

Yeah I vote to change, as I have made comments as to what is not working for me, and they still are not fixed. The new layout is confusing, and the posts are still spread out vertical and taking up too much space and takes so long to go through them. I can't click to take me to the last page of the new posts cos it takes me to the home page, not what I asked it to do. Besides making suggestions to fix it I will not probably waste my time posting or reading.

Used to it now.....
But i would like to know where the button is to mark all threads as read....used to be on the old format....cant find it on this one...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back