Dilemma

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
have you thought of just when over there next preferably when hes not home put the corn in a pillow case sneak it out of the house and you or if you dont want any repocussions ask a friend who doesnt have reps take it to npws/decc and say they found this and hand it in or you take it to police station if you dont want to go into npws and tell them your a reptile keeper a friend found this and you know its illegal and you hand it to them to forward to decc

then snake gone he comes home assumes it escaped and thencouple weeks later when you find out its gone???:rolleyes: you mention to his parents that he shouldnt keep snakes as he is irresponsible and has now lost 2 what happens if he brought home a brown etc.... do they wish to be bitten from an escaped ven????????????
snake is gone from an unlicensed and irresponsible keeper and no one knows you took it as you put in pillow case place in handbag and then hand it over to authorities

The anonymous call is the way to go. Chances are he'll get a lecture and a small fine, assuming he pleads ignorance. The importer will be the only one facing major charges, so I wouldn't worry too much about the consequences for the family.

I should clear it up, when I say family, his family married into the family that I married into, not really related, but I am close with his stepmum...
He is a 17ish ratbag...even after the previous convictions, he still thinks he can get away with anything and can walk all over anyone in the process (mainly his parents).
His stepmum actually walked out on his dad after the last convictions, because of him, and his dad doesn't have any control over him at all.
I think another big part of the reason I want to report it, is that his attitude seems to be all about image, "hey look at me I have a snake, Im tough", instead of actually caring about the animal

I was planning on reporting him, just trying to work out the best way to go about it.

If you are struggling to find a resolution, give me a call, perhaps i could do the dirty work for you, that way it can't be traced back to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back