Good point and shoot camera?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Snakelove

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Hey guys and girls!

I'm selling my Nikon D60 camera simply just coz it's too big. I like to bring my cameras around with me without having to bring a big bag. Any opinions on a good little point and shoot that has a good macro feature? thanks a lot!

A good Point and Shoot Camera is the Canon G11, allot of professional photographers care them around just incase something happens to there DSLR.
Thanks Tim.

A good Point and Shoot Camera is the Canon G11, allot of professional photographers care them around just incase something happens to there DSLR.
Thanks Tim.

Thats what I would have suggested. You can pick up earlier G models on ebay really cheap.

I used to use an Olympus sp-565, It produces some great macro shots.

i have a sony cybershot dsc-w290 seems like a really good camera 12.1mp and has good macro on it

Hey guys and girls!

I'm selling my Nikon D60 camera simply just coz it's too big. I like to bring my cameras around with me without having to bring a big bag. Any opinions on a good little point and shoot that has a good macro feature? thanks a lot!

How many cameras do you carry around?

Thanks Tim.

Thats what I would have suggested. You can pick up earlier G models on ebay really cheap.
I'll definitely check that one out.

I used to use an Olympus sp-565, It produces some great macro shots.

Same here, until i just recently updated and got a DSLR.
Thanks Tim.
I'm more a Canon or a Nikon fan. I don't know why. lol
i have a sony cybershot dsc-w290 seems like a really good camera 12.1mp and has good macro on it
That one looks pretty good. I use macro heaps. I love it so I guess i'll test it out or something.
Olympus Australia | Digital Cameras | Digital SLR | Digital Lenses | xD Cards - Mju Tough 8000 details

I have one of these, as I love my SLR but don't like taking it some places and conditions this one wouldn't even break a sweat over. Love the waterproof and crushproof/shockproof features. At 12mp and having a "super macro feature" (within 2cm) I love it!
Do you have any shots that you took with that camera?
How many cameras do you carry around?

Hey guys and girls!

I just carry the one =).

i second the Sony cybershot. I have one of those for my son to use while we are out, he loves taking photo's of ants with it. I know the feeling with the big bag. I have 2 canon DSLRs, a 500D and 20D and 6 lenses in my bag so gets heavy and annoying.

i second the Sony cybershot. I have one of those for my son to use while we are out, he loves taking photo's of ants with it. I know the feeling with the big bag. I have 2 canon DSLRs, a 500D and 20D and 6 lenses in my bag so gets heavy and annoying.
Yeah I'm getting sick and tired of using big Nikons. I want a little pocket camera that has a good macro feature. I use my gfs canon and I like it more than my Nikon. lol it's a little pocket camera and it has a good macro but it's getting old. lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back