V, Red Bull or Mother?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

V, Red Bull, Mother or none?

• V

Votes: 47 22.0%
  • Red Bull

Votes: 45 21.0%
  • Mother

Votes: 57 26.6%
  • None of the above

Votes: 65 30.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
which colour is the rockstar with 102g of sugar? I Hope its not the orange or purple one, coz they r the BEST. IMO, orange or purple rockstar is the best, then monster/wicked (tastes the same) then mother surge mixed with pink milk, then mother.

Will

MONSTER 4 EVA it sucks we cant get all 20 flavours here :(
and red eye is in coles and safeway.woolworths in wodonga

Ta slimy, I tend to shy away from sweeter things anyway, im bitter and twisted and intend to stay that way. although i do occasionally drink an energy drink here or there, only ever drank a half a can of mother as it truly is diabetes in a can. but a good nights sleep and a coffee (one of the most addictive substances on earth) in the morning and all is good in the world

Im an ex V addict... Then i found Orange MOTHER YeeHaa!!! Now all hope is lost...

But 2 cans and i'm bouncing of the walls! That stuff really should have an age restriction. I'm 28, cant imagine what it would do to a 10 year old. My son is 8 and he gets a little hypo on a small cup of rasberry soda! I reckon he'd need a straight jacket after a can of mother...

PPFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTT, red-eye is better then all of them.... too bad nobody sells it anymore......

Probably makes you go blind or something, but that won't stop me drinking it!

ha yeah that was good black stallion was even better but can't find it anywhere

dragonfruit vitamin water is just as good as mother, gives me more energy too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back