Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
you should of been there yesterday morning! :p

I went today very said I wasn't allowed to buy any reptiles but I did come home with 3 new scorpions :). I even saw Jay84 which was kinda weird I was thinking..."how the heck do I know that face"..All in all it was an awesome day !

Was good going again tomorrow :) hope to get a good deal on a stand

went today aswell, was an awesome day. got to meet tahnee, farma, geckoman, green_buddy, igotfrogs, jay84, greenrx7 and a few other people i'm still trying to put a name to face lol

far out griz i didnt see anyone lol i musta just walked pasts yas all.

I thought the expo was probably the best I have been too in a few years. It wasn't just a room full of stalls and tables full of reptiles, it was a great mixture. Also, I thought there was some fantastic looking reptiles there. I guess my favs were the Axanthic BHP on Neil Sonnermans table and I loved the stripped carpet on brad walkers table. What are everyone elses thoughts?

I saw quite a few APSers over this weekend. This was my first expo so its hard to compare or judge it but I have had a good time buying stuff and talking to herpers. Next year I reckon Ill enter a few critters into the show and might sell some critters.

I really wanted to go. I can't though. I have no one to go with :( I can't go by myself.

I went today.. I got to say I was a little bit dissapointed on the size of the expo but I still had a good day. I ended up bringing home an olive python :)

did anyone see a kid around 15 in a blue shirt and black shorts, gay hair cut .not my fault the hair dresser cut it way to short .

after seeing URS GTP's in the flesh im in luuuuuuuuuuurve. Now just gotta wait a couple of years till i can own one

i went 2day,overall i thought it was pretty good..some great reptiles on display n picked up a pair of knobbies
was pleased with the venue azwel,much better than castle hill imo.....mite even go back 2moro hahaha

Did anybody see any yellow yearling or older beardies for sale. Was always busy around the tables with stuff for sale I didn't notice many beardies for sale that were not hatchlings.

hey, were there any high yellow diamond hatchlings for sale??? how much?? cant wait for tomorrow to go and see. is the venue at homebush bigger than the one at castle hill???? were there lots of animals for sale at this years expo??? more than last year????

thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back