Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't find the cable to upload my photo...I'll search again in the morning. We picked up a nice n.pilbarensis from Neil & Cathy Sonnemann, very nice people with great reptiles.

Awesome jungle xuereb! Who did you get them from?!?

i managed to get myself 2 2yr old high yeallow diamonds which look absolutely stunning. got them from dolittle and when i was holding them, everyone was watching how beautiful the diamond was. i just had to get it but overall, i loved this years expo and it was great. will post pics of the pair of diamonds in a couple of days so get ready lol

Picked up a pair of spotted pythons, and my bro a pair of thick-tailed geckos.

So little :)

Attachments

• DSC03752.jpg
    DSC03752.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 93
  • DSC03747.jpg
    DSC03747.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 94
  • DSC03763.jpg
    DSC03763.jpg
    186.2 KB · Views: 84
I got a baby

After much asking and pleading I got a female woma.. I didn't have my license with me so I pick her up later in the week. A great price and FINALLY I have a matched set of these lovely snakes. Pics to follow

Last edited:
I had no intention of buying anything, we ended up back at the expo on the sunday, and managed to have a better look and i ended up buying a gorgeous little Levis Levis ..my first gecko! My kids nagged me all day to buy a blue tongue, so i let them get one each.
I also got a new Central Bearded Dragon the day before, just not at the expo :p

I will post some pics later today when i upload them, still getting over the huge weekend!

I got a Beautiful pair of Hypo Bredli's from fishhead from this site who had a table
Thanks again Steve there GREAT :)

i got a stunning female WA stumpy, 2 baby highland blotchies ( picked them up b4 the expo coz i couldnt wait lol) and some new bits and pieces for my baby northerns enclosure :)
will get pics soon

Our new addition!

Attachments

• pinky.jpg
    pinky.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 56
Congrats on your purchases everyone - there were so many amazing reptiles this year, and it's wonderful to see them go to such great homes!

Here's our beautiful little Darwin Carpet and his setup, settling in nicely. I'm excited to try handling him in a week or so. :) My brother got a lovely mate for his male velvet gecko, but no pics of her yet (the happy couple are enojying alone time ;)).

darwin1.png

darwinsetup.png

You like me new blondie girl ;) I'm LOVING her lol :p

Am hoping to breed this girl later down the track with my male and get some boootiful babies :D

DSCF2380.jpg

DSCF2379.jpg

Thanks, thought so too, will continue to post pics as she grows n stuff :D

That was a real good score!

We went straight over to that table but there weren't any left like her :(
All the best with her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back