Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Umm, so is all this leading up to the joke which ends: WELCOME TO BARBADOS, HAVE A NICE DAY??

(ps: if you don't know the joke, sorry but I am not going to repeat it on a public forum :) ).

my bhp has a m on her,and one of my stimmies has a mickey mouse on it(the 3 dots)

The sumo wrestler looks like it is about to leapfrog the next headless sumo wrestler.
....yeah......"leapfrogging"..........sure.......
Actually I can see that, although I think they've now ceased to be sumos & are just regular skylarkers.

hmmm, I'm gonna have to get him out for a closer look tonight, I can't really see it.....even when I squint. Maybe it's like one of those bloody Magic Eye pics I can never get.

Unless what you're talking about is just a head, arms & legs. If that's it, it looks like some abstract icon they'd use for the Olympics or something. Probably for the sumo wrestling when it becomes an Olympic sport.
lol yeap that's the one im talking about. i was bored haha. dont mind me. lol

i thought i was the only silly one to read things on the side of my womas

i have one with DAVE on the side............and guess what my name is........

i will try to post pics if i can......not sure how to

My Pygmy Beardies scales actually talk for him... :p Nice markings everyone!

i have a darwin with the letters very clearly saying- Y E O i will get some pics to put up..

I see all these claims of words on their pythons but no proof!!
Here is my woma as that was what the thread was asking for, WOMA WERDS!!! ;)
aps.jpg

hehe ;)

got 3 long lower case l's
and an @

Attachments

• female.jpg
    female.jpg
    83.2 KB · Views: 52
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back