Private Cinema

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dougie210

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,
Got back from a private screening at the cinemas. A mate won a competition and got to take some friends to the cinemas to play xbox on the huge screen. So we got to have the cinemas for 2 hours and we got free food and drinks. And unlimited so each of us had sooooo much coke and popcorn :lol: And play xbox on the huge screen!
So much fun. Getting some pics soon from my mate.

thats mad. i remember once i had a chance to go to csiro in their studio, my dads mate had halo and counterstrike on a massive movie screen . so much fun i wish i could go again. i cant wait to get my own projector.

Halo 3, cod 6. There was 5 of us in a whole cinema! He could of taken 10 but wanted less=more fun. He also won and xbox 360 elite with a game! Funnest time ever.... But 5 teenagers left alone in a whole cinema with unlimited food and drinks dont match haha so much popcorn, a few popcorn fights haha and a mate got a small bruise from a maltesor...

So were all of you in separate cinemas?

Now that would be cool... A bit of 12 player COD - with one person in EACH cinema so that the screen didn't need to be split!!!

My friend (became a better friend) won the Gears of War II shipping container with 8 LCDs, 8 x-Boxes, air conditioned, and kitted out in GoW II colours, weapons and ammo boxes (the ammo boxes were real)... It's a mad gaming centre!!!

But how cool would it be to have two of these linked so one team can be in one and another team in another!!!

So were all of you in separate cinemas?

Now that would be cool... A bit of 12 player COD - with one person in EACH cinema so that the screen didn't need to be split!!!

My friend (became a better friend) won the Gears of War II shipping container with 8 LCDs, 8 x-Boxes, air conditioned, and kitted out in GoW II colours, weapons and ammo boxes (the ammo boxes were real)... It's a mad gaming centre!!!

But how cool would it be to have two of these linked so one team can be in one and another team in another!!!

I loved Gears of War 1 & 2, waiting for number 3 to come out april next year.
Got any pics of the container setup, would love to see them.

My son went to the movies at Glendale for a birthday party when the June Storms hit, (the one that drove the Pasha Bulka ship onto Nobbys beach). They were rained in.

The staff just opened all seven cinemas, so they were running from one to another. The staff also turned all of the arcade games in the centre onto free play.

Coolest birthday ever he reckons.

Craig -

Here's the pics of the GOW Container - sorry about quality tho - but you'll get the idea :)

n824030494_6344795_4832458.jpg

n824030494_6344796_1528474.jpg

n824030494_6344797_4454895.jpg

n824030494_6344798_4260795.jpg

If there is a person at my school who wouldn't want one of those then ill die of supprise. That has got to be in the top 10 coolest things ever to get.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back