Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
great expo met a few herpers it was awsome to work there yesterday with extreme pets

was really good. i went on the sunday. there were no olives for sale on sunday except for one. didnt see any others.
the scrubby was awesome and so were those striped coastals. holy sh.. they were cool.

G'day guys,

We had a brilliant time, although we were pretty exhausted by yesterday afternoon. It was a great way to launch our new business Herp Books, and we met some new friends and caught up with old ones. A massive thanks to Chris Williams, Anthony Stimson and Mark Harvey for putting it on, as well as the Reptile One guys, 'ihaveherps', and everyone else who helped us out throughout the weekend.

I am one of those people who have always been a little skeptical of these sort of events, and have never attended one off my own back in the past. For those of you who were like me...swallow your pride and give it a go, you'll love it.

was really good. i went on the sunday. there were no olives for sale on sunday except for one. didnt see any others.
the scrubby was awesome and so were those striped coastals. holy sh.. they were cool.

on the sunday there was 2 stalls with olives one was i think reptile farm, and the other was Snake ranch, they had one on the table and another 2 or 3 behind it.

As someone that is looking at buying there first snake I learnt about heaps of different breeds from talking to the breeders.

I was just sorry that I didn't organise my license before the show, but then again it probably saved me buying everything I saw. Those Striped Pythons(?) were amazing, the bloke at the stand said they were 15years in the making.

Plenty of nice people and looking foward to next year when I have a license and remember to take money with me!:)

Congratulation to organizers AGAIN.
It is hard to put this type of events together. Much easier to criticize.
I am In Europe at the moment and I could not visit this Year.
Administrator Adam was there and I have been informed that standard of this year expo was excellent.
Behalf of APS community, I would like to thank to organizers and all people involved in preparations. Many people offered they time for free to help.

Not many people realize, that events like this are source of new herp enthusiasts from public. Thanks to this type of exhibitions our hobby is growing.

That would be my only suggestion, there was no labels or signs on what each of the competetion animals were. Thats okay for experienced herpers but not so good for newbies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back