Look what Mum found in the backyard..

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

drifty

Not so new Member
Reaction score
My mum found this guy bathing in the sun last week - by the time I got there he was on his way back into the trees, looks like he had a feast.
I was able to handle him to try and get him down and he didnt mind me at all (probably better behaved than my jungle python lol) but I couldnt get him down :(

We have since found him chilling out on the top of the trellace joining the roof. Have a feeling he lives in the roof..

enjoy :D

diamond2e.jpg

diamond3.jpg

dont have cats or small dogs do you??? mite need to keep an eye on them if u do hahahahahahahaha

na more like did you or your neighbours have a cat or small dog??
nice full belly

that is such a beautiful snake. looks awesmoe in the wild.. your lucky to find such a nice snake.

i would be scared ****less if i had that in my back yard, pitty i dont get any in adelaide suburbs

Ohh, I wish we had snakes like that in our yards in Victoria :( only the dangerous stuff here.

nice find!! ;)
#
Angelrose, i love 'dont worry be herpy' Thats great!!

As a non Snake person. Can someone enlighten me:

Roughly how long would it take one of those little guys I have seen for asle at the Expos in plastic containers, into a full grown beast such as this.

ummmm yes, magnificent.....but glad we don't have them that big near me. :) Also I have a little dog and would like to keep him, but there are a couple of local little kids I wouldn't mind getting rid of.... (evil grin) :) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back