Moved my Spencer

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Scleropages

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Bugger of a thing scratched up my arm , Not that you can see it because I am blue
I didn't realize how big he has got until he was upstairs wondering around spooking the flat mates cat :D
Bloody awesome Lizard!:lol::lol:

Attachments

• spencers 003.jpg
    spencers 003.jpg
    114.2 KB · Views: 271
  • spenc.JPG
    spenc.JPG
    18.3 KB · Views: 295
  • spencers 009.jpg
    spencers 009.jpg
    114.3 KB · Views: 233
  • spencers 005.jpg
    spencers 005.jpg
    115.7 KB · Views: 291
  • spencers 006.jpg
    spencers 006.jpg
    114.4 KB · Views: 242
u put him in the giant tub u had the beardies in??...shoulda put it in WITH the beardies :evil:

hahah beardies are in other enclosures now ,I don't think they would of lasted long with him ,LOL

He's got some size about him! Should take him to the groomers & get those nails done..

That's some serious ink! I can relate..my lacey sliced me good when I first got him with his ice-pick nails down my arm (non intentional of course..)

How olds your spencers mate? Got some size to him doesn't he. Thanks for sharin

Jeremy

ur like a blue version of hulk lol
jokes looks pretty cool i like tattoos i still have a fair few to catch u but :)

He's got some size about him! Should take him to the groomers & get those nails done..

That's some serious ink mate! I can relate..my lacey sliced me good when I first got him with his ice-pick nails down my arm (non intentional of course..)

OUCH @ a Lacey , now they do have claws compared to a spencers!!

Thats goannas for you mate, haha. Been curious of spencers for a while but I don't think I've got the space to keep them inside and im in NSW so..

Hes grown alot blueman! Wheres the pics of his girlfriend...... huh huh?? :)

nice one blue man. those weights in the first pic for you or the lizard.

he full grown or still got a bit to go yet?

nice one blue man. those weights in the first pic for you or the lizard.

he full grown or still got a bit to go yet?

No one can tell me how big they get! I guess he will get bigger ,maybe 4ish foot?... I need the weights so i can pick him up , and the scrubbys , haha heavy buggers thems are!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back