How i met your mother

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dougie210

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
This is real random and stuff.
But what the heck happened to How i Met Your mother being on tonight?? in the magazine it says it suppost to be on :( but not...

Yeah I noticed that too, and Cougar Town. They had a Vicar of Dibley and Criminal Minds marathon. May have something to do with the new series of The Amazing Race.

it just annoys me sooo much, theres very few shows i watch on tv these days and then they decide to just skip shows when ever thet likee

Grrrrr I know! I even raced home from dinner to make sure I caught it. Stupid Amazing race crap.. who even watches it!

my parents watch it. i hate it.
good thing i dont get channell 7 on my tv.
the programming on that is crap imho anyway. apart from scrubs when its on
oh and the footy

Scrubs after season 6 is unbearable!
Amazing race doesn't deserve any form of title what-so-ever, it should just be thrown out and forgotten forever.
How I met your mother is awesome-- too bad it doesnt effect me. Box set for the win- you should invest! ;)

Ive been loving that show 'Garry unmarried'
Funniest shat i've seen in a long time

haha yes gary unmarried is a really good show!
Vince, yeh iv got all from 1-4 season of how i met your mother :), just that season 5 is still up and going..

My wife named our male stimi, Barney Stimson (after Barney Stinson)

Any time i get annoyed, upset or sad. I just stop being sad and be awesome instead.
True story

or homosexual?

ive also been looking for how i met your mother >.< i wasnt season 5 to coem out on DVD
and what did happen to gary unmarried?

im pretty sure i read that cougar town was cancelled.
probably the same thing with gary unmarried.
but oh well, there's still teh internet ;)

Supernatural got cancelled on Ten, for a second time. And Stargate Universe got cancelled after like four episodes. It really sucks that they show you a bit of it then stop it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back