Wrong descisions???

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
kinda, but not so quickly.

my 2 hypo bredli girls turned out to be classics over a year of growing, i was adamant with the breeder that i would pay top dollar for a perfect hypo since i wont sell members of my scaley family once theyre in and have limited space, and he sent me crud. (like, theyre nice girls and weve bonded, buty theyre useless as breeding partners for my hypo male. :(

should have known since he only showed pics of a very nice hypo mum who'd obviously been put with a classic male.

that happens a lot with ebay....never what it looks like in the picture hey..oh well back it goes...next.
I've had that happen twice on eBay, both were my fault, though.

First was me buying a service manual for my car, and not noticing that I was buying the 4-cylinder manual, and not the 6-cyl relevant to my car :p The engine is totally different haha. I got some use out of it, so all was not lost.

Second time I needed a cable to help un-brick a HDD that had crashed. I bought a USB-to-serial cable, instead of serial-to-USB. If I'd only looked at the picture of the item on eBay I would've noticed it was the wrong cable.

I got a trio of Brown Tree Snakes that eventually arrived and when they did they were covred in tics and the male was loaded with skin worm, I have got 2 out on the 3 feeding well but 1 is shedding constantly, I asked the bloke I got them off and the usual answer of they were ok when I had them. Didn't even have tics or skin worm when they were packed to send

well it just happened to me...I bought woody, buzz, bullseye and Jessie toys (from toy story) and woody was the only one not broken. When I opened the box, Bullseye's leg is about to fall off, Jessie's head has come off and Buzz has no wings! :cry:

I got a trio of Brown Tree Snakes that eventually arrived and when they did they were covred in tics and the male was loaded with skin worm, I have got 2 out on the 3 feeding well but 1 is shedding constantly, I asked the bloke I got them off and the usual answer of they were ok when I had them. Didn't even have tics or skin worm when they were packed to send

Wild caught for sure...

Aparently they were kept in an avery up north, I got all the relevant paperwork for them so I believe they arnt wild caught. Cost me way more than it was worth in the long run with vet bill ect

sorry to hear that mate. hope you get the 3rd one feeding well. hopefully they will breed for you and you can recoup some of your vet bill costs. i had a disappointing experience a few years back. i bought an adult trio (1 boy 2 girls) 100% het for albino blueys. they have bred twice now and still no albino offspring yet. i paid top dollar for them so was a bit peeved. got some albinos that i have bought since so hopefully this year. fingers crossed. good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back